PDA

View Full Version : Untethered jailbreak 3.1.3 3gs about time

wernley
4th May, 2010, 12:54 PM
Spirit jailbreak just out will try later and update! I got new 3gs 16 gb with 3.1.3 on it so fingers crossed if u want to try yourself just google spirit jailbreak free download

deeco
4th May, 2010, 02:16 PM
tried it 10 mins ago worked fine

any body have the sim unlock for 05.12.01 ?

MetalKettle
4th May, 2010, 02:24 PM
tried it 10 mins ago worked fine

any body have the sim unlock for 05.12.01 ?

You could try fuzzyband on cydia depending what phone and boot loader your using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deeco
4th May, 2010, 02:39 PM
cheers trying now

deeco
4th May, 2010, 02:43 PM
says it will only downgrade 05.08

bloader =06-04
basebnd ice2 05 12 01
os vers 3.1-3

just read it won't work for 3-gs

biffo1
4th May, 2010, 10:53 PM
@ the moment lads this is just a jailbreak NO unlock
ive done mine a few time works a treat , there is also an update that stops giving errors and fixes the camera roll issue

Comex has released an updated version of the Spirit untethered jailbreak for those having issues with the original release.

I've updated the jailbreak tool. It no longer deletes photos (sorry!) and should resolve the issue with error code c0000005. (If you still get that error with the new version, try setting compatibility mode to Windows 95.)

You can download the update from here: Windows, Mac

You can find our jailbreak tutorials here:
● iPhone: Windows, Mac
● iPad: Windows, Mac
● iPod touch: Windows, Mac

You can also use the iClarified Jailbreak Wizard to find the latest jailbreak options for your device.

http://www.spiritjb.com/win

shiner
7th May, 2010, 09:44 PM
I have an 16gb 3.1.3 iphone and i have jail broken it useing spirit but it keeps locking up the sim and saying no service.

any ideas guys

thanks

Paul

owenb
7th May, 2010, 09:49 PM
is it on orange?

m9g
8th May, 2010, 07:59 PM
is it on orange?

I'm interested in this answer, was gonna use this on my boys 3g which is on orange but think i'll hold off a mo to see why you ask if its on orange, dont want his messing up

Regards

Canker_Canison
8th May, 2010, 08:18 PM
My understanding on this is that the 3GS has a new bootloader that's causing a few problems. If you just have the 3G then you shouldn't have a problem, even with the 5.12.01 modem (once you downgrade with fuzzy).

For those who have patience, The Dev-Team are sitting on a working fix for all models on 3.1.3 including the 3GS. But they are waiting for the release of V4 later in the year. Here's the details

(http://www.redmondpie.com/iphone-3.1.3-baseband-05.12.01-unlock-exploit-found/)
Canker

owenb
8th May, 2010, 08:50 PM
m9g mine i on orange absolutley no worries what soever mate i was just asking if it was on orange cus heard rumours there upgrading there network to take on part of tmobiles infrastructure but i can confirm that orange works fine with the spirit jailbreak mate! do it u know u want to lol

m9g
9th May, 2010, 08:04 AM
m9g mine i on orange absolutley no worries what soever mate i was just asking if it was on orange cus heard rumours there upgrading there network to take on part of tmobiles infrastructure but i can confirm that orange works fine with the spirit jailbreak mate! do it u know u want to lol

Phew!!!! lovely thanks will do, boy not here til next weekend so he'll have to wait til then for me to do it.

I did his 2g touch when he had one and he loved the jailbreak.

Could do with an unlock for it aswell as want to change his network but spirit will do for now until unlock is available

Cheers

owenb
9th May, 2010, 09:10 AM
yeah unlock should be out in june apparently