PDA

View Full Version : Any gunners fans in here?

the-viewer
10th April, 2008, 08:42 PM
Any Arseanl fans in here?or am I the only one brave enough to defend the north london corner?..We got massive match comming up sunday,and the players,got to show they can turn it on big style...Anyway heres to the future,and hopefully,I will make some new fottie friends... :rock:

aftermath
10th April, 2008, 08:46 PM
sorry mate , your by yourself on this one, lol, shouldnt have said anything now, lol

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 08:49 PM
Think theres a couple TBH mate, have a look through the members list, you mat get some clues, you'll make plenty of friends here mate , although maybe not on match days, lol

enjoy yourself Bud

the-viewer
10th April, 2008, 09:18 PM
Many thanks guys..looks like Im holding me own corner then..

Neil
10th April, 2008, 09:24 PM
No but I work with a load of scousers who are big Arsenal fans at the moment ;)

simo2k
13th April, 2008, 11:53 AM
hiya bud im a little late but im a gooner fan aswell so your not on your own. big game today for us but i cant see us doing the reds we lost our form lately bud..

kingkaiden
13th April, 2008, 02:56 PM
COME ON YOU REDS WE ARE WORTHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

baldur
13th April, 2008, 05:16 PM
Big gunner fan myself. Bit hard at the moment.

The team just seems very tired at the moment. I don't know why Wenger doesn't spend a little of the money to get a few squad players. Its the only difference between arsenal and united and the reason why they're winning the league. See united just equalised. Balls :(

the-viewer
13th April, 2008, 08:19 PM
Nice to meet you lads..
I was totaly gutted,once we lost the lead again.. we lost the advantage and It showed we got a big hole in our defence 1 clean sheet in 5 Not a title winning perforamce is it? ...
fair play to the ref I see he kept up the tradition of being 1 sided at old trafford..:star:

Im not too gutted,you can't win the leauge,when you drop points like we have over the last month or so...Hopefully we can buy 3 or 4 quailty players in the summer,that we will be able to challange man u chelski,possibilty liverpool (if they spend also ),to the end of the season....

tony30uk
15th April, 2008, 08:29 AM
despite your recent drop in form i still think arsenal on there day are the best footballing team in the league to watch, passing and movement is superb and i sit in envy and only hope keano can get sunderland 1 day to play half as good !!
injurys and bad refereeing descisions have cost you more than anything this season and i can fully understand the frustration your all feeling as we have had nailed on penaltys and goals ruled out all go against us multiple times this season which on my reconing have cost us a further 15 points.
keep the faith you have one of the best managers in the world not just the league and im sure next season with a few additions you will be much stronger, you were robbed of your champions league semi final slot although for the life of me i dont know why arsen was questioning man utds 2 goals on sunday when adebayor clearly handled your goal !
seems arsen turnes alot of people against him by his blinkered (tinted red specks ) views on certain descisions !

willowdogg2005
15th April, 2008, 08:54 AM
lol messin hard luck on the big CL game ,torres an steve ged an babel 2 ....
arsenal are a great side m8 there just young, that was one of the best games ever tho