PDA

View Full Version : programming new key

ianvaux
4th May, 2010, 09:53 PM
hello i am new here please be gentle with me!! i have a vauxhall vectra b and trying to program a new key fob i have an op-com with laptop when i go into the system and complete deatails of car it asks for key code not sure which code they mean is it immobilizer code and is there a sequence i have to go throught i have tryed puting some of the codes in it scans for them but doesnt come back with any data can anyone help? thank you

cliomartin
4th May, 2010, 10:06 PM
Hi,

You need the four digit code that should be on your orginal car radio pass.
Not sure if you can extract this info from the ECU with Op-Com
T-300 or Silca SBB will extract this code for you.

maaxxyy
4th May, 2010, 10:13 PM
Look for security card like cliomartin said, If you cant find code check cluster with opcom as some models are able to read eprom and obtain code. T300 should pull code out for you, make sure your new fob has new transponder to.

lupu_sandu
4th May, 2010, 10:18 PM
On vauxhall vectra b there is no security code in cluster.
Only in ECU and immo (TMS or HC05). What engine did you have on car?
On some models op-com can pull out pin code from ECU.
Don't try to enter random codes on immo. This will make to enter in security wait period.

ianvaux
4th May, 2010, 10:20 PM
thanks for response i have key code with with one letter and 4 numbers and immobiliser code with 4 numbers which one do i use thank you

ianvaux
4th May, 2010, 10:22 PM
the engine is 2.0 16 valve sri

lupu_sandu
4th May, 2010, 10:29 PM
4 number only (no letters for opel)

dilick
5th May, 2010, 06:57 PM
you need to read motorolla dump from your immo box
and post dumps.

simon77
5th May, 2010, 08:57 PM
he has immo code no need to read dump and post.
go into immobilizer with op-com go to programing enter 4 digit immo code see if it accepts it .if it does you can program keys from there. then you need to go into remote box(not sure what its called in op-com) enter security code agian program reamote
job done .
regards

ironjoe
5th May, 2010, 09:16 PM
Is it the key or the fob that needs programming ? if the key starts the car but the fob wont work the central locking then you can do it in body/central locking without the immo code,if the key/transpoder needs programming then the code is required and the fob/central locking will program at the same time as the key.
Joe

dilick
6th May, 2010, 01:48 AM
he has im*o code no need to read dump and post.
go into im*obilizer with op-com go to programing enter 4 digit im*o code see if it accepts it .if it does you can program keys from there. then you need to go into remote box(not sure what its called in op-com) enter security code agian program reamote
job done .
regards

no need for security code for fob key programming just select, Boy Control System -> Central Locking -> Programming