PDA

View Full Version : Fulham - Europa League Final

mattybhoy
5th May, 2010, 12:15 PM
Anybods' seen what Fulham have done re allocation of tickets for their fans? What the ~~~~ they playing at?

12,500 tickets & 10,000 season ticket holders. Why they then allow 4 tickets per season ticket holder on first come first serve basis is beyond me??:stupid:

It's left many Fulham season ticket holders without a ticket and many on the black market with daft prices. I know this going to happen any way, but this has increased it.

wongers
5th May, 2010, 07:08 PM
Anybods' seen what Fulham have done re allocation of tickets for their fans? What the ~~~~ they playing at?

12,500 tickets & 10,000 season ticket holders. Why they then allow 4 tickets per season ticket holder on first come first serve basis is beyond me??:stupid:

It's left many Fulham season ticket holders without a ticket and many on the black market with daft prices. I know this going to happen any way, but this has increased it.

they've no experience of playing in top finals hence they've done this you'd be pretty p8ssed off if you'd been to all the cup games and missed out like this

mattybhoy
5th May, 2010, 09:19 PM
An absolute disgrace. Imagine being a season ticket holder for yrs and getting anywhere near a ticket for the biggest game in the clubs history.

koppit
11th May, 2010, 05:28 PM
that aside good luck fulham