PDA

View Full Version : Downloading apps problem

hard
6th May, 2010, 10:29 AM
Hello i have cydia up and running on my iphone 3gs im using iphonecake.com as a source to download apps but the problem im having is when i download an app its saying its been installed but i dont see it on my phone, and also when i try and install a diffrent source for e.g hackulo.com when i press the installous tab and then install in the top right corner i get a message saying (The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be auto found or fixed), and i get the same messages on all the sources iv tried to install can sombody help with this problem.

daz24c
6th May, 2010, 01:37 PM
have u got an app from itunes on your phone?
i had to download a free app from itunes so i had a genuine 1 on my phone.doesnt matter which 1 you download as long as it is 1 from itunes

owenb
6th May, 2010, 09:21 PM
yep thats a good call mate your right you do have to have a genuine app

johnboy1974
10th May, 2010, 08:44 PM
Hello i have cydia up and running on my iphone 3gs im using iphonecake.com as a source to download apps but the problem im having is when i download an app its saying its been installed but i dont see it on my phone, and also when i try and install a diffrent source for e.g hackulo.com when i press the installous tab and then install in the top right corner i get a message saying (The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be auto found or fixed), and i get the same messages on all the sources iv tried to install can sombody help with this problem.

can you let us know how you got on if downloading genuine app from itunes sorted this problem.

hard
10th May, 2010, 08:47 PM
Yeah Its fine know I forgot to reset my I phone after jailbreaking it was all sorted after a reboot

johnboy1974
10th May, 2010, 10:49 PM
ok glad you got it sorted