PDA

View Full Version : Will my A700c keep on working?

andyavfc
7th May, 2010, 12:36 PM
Hi, I've just bought a Kryptview ArnET A700c. I've currently got the Virgin Media XL TV package. I would like to know if I would be able to downgrade my TV package to Basic and still receive all of the channels through the Kryptview box. Also, will I be affected by N3/Nagravision etc. (not exactly sure what it is but it sounds bad :(), i'm in Walsall (West Midlands)?

jumpinjo
7th May, 2010, 12:51 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f99/help-arnet-a700c-98869/

andyavfc
7th May, 2010, 03:18 PM
I'm not after any help, all of the channels are working fine. I would like to know if I will be affected by N3/Nagravision etc., as I have a legit V+ box with a genuine subscription.

mark36
7th May, 2010, 04:04 PM
Most definitley,the A700 will cease to work once nag 3 is rolled out,not sure if it has been in you area yet but virgin are going full steam ahead to implement it so it wont be long.

jumpinjo
7th May, 2010, 04:44 PM
I'm not after any help,

well a bit of reading would have gave you answer

lickerdyslick
7th May, 2010, 09:20 PM
walsall is live and kicking but not for long, i think we have been lucky so far as word was walsall was getting nagged february i think it will be about june/july well thats what iv heard anyways.
regs rich.

Butcherboz
11th May, 2010, 06:51 PM
Hi, I've just joined the forums. I too have a Kryptview a700 but I need the firmware to flash it, can anyone help please?? Thanks in advance.

som1spcl
17th May, 2010, 10:59 PM
i have the same problem, need new firmware to flash arnet A700c plz help me.....

v1per
21st June, 2010, 12:12 AM
I second this. I have a Atnet a700C - Can someone please tell me what NG3 is.

robertb31
26th June, 2010, 11:18 PM
NG3 is the new encryption code Virgin are rolling out. All pay per view tv has an encryption code on it to stop people watching it for free so to speak.
Previously we were on NG2 and NG! before that but they were both cracked within a matter of weeks, but NG3 has been in the United states for three years now and ain't been cracked. So there's no telling when and if it'll get cracked.
Hoped this helps what you asked about. :ahhhhh::heeeelllllooooo::ahhhhh:

idnwiad
28th July, 2010, 01:48 PM
Hi, I've just bought a Kryptview ArnET A700c. I've currently got the Virgin Media XL TV package. I would like to know if I would be able to downgrade my TV package to Basic and still receive all of the channels through the Kryptview box. Also, will I be affected by N3/Nagravision etc. (not exactly sure what it is but it sounds bad :(), i'm in Walsall (West Midlands)?
dudley west midlands started losing channels yesterday no luck yet