PDA

View Full Version : iphone clones

billy2
8th May, 2010, 10:21 AM
hi all anyone try the iphone clones i see them at dealextreme and would like to know if there any good or just crap

cheers

owenb
8th May, 2010, 01:17 PM
crap in one word mate i know someone who had one and it exploded in his pocket and burnt his thigh AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

mickydibble
8th May, 2010, 05:47 PM
Played with one before, real shit and I mean shit!!! Really not a patch on the real thing-----real slowwwww unresponsive

Canker_Canison
8th May, 2010, 09:06 PM
Sold a couple of I9's in the shop. It's a phone that looks like an Iphone. It will do the things you want a phone to do & a few things the Iphone won't do.

They are a bit complicated once you get past making/receiving calls & text messages. I never did find out how to get the music player to find the mp3's I sent via bluetooth. But you can bluetooth mp3's to & from the phone, unlike the Iphone.

Ok. I'll say it now.... I do not like the Iphone. It's over priced, over hyped junk.

Canker

owenb
8th May, 2010, 10:17 PM
yeah no doubt the iphone is overpriced ur right m8 and in stock (without jailbreak) they are v troublesome but once jailbroken the fun really begins

arthur_finteusan
29th May, 2010, 09:28 AM
it's a great crap.

pawliukazz
29th May, 2010, 03:34 PM
m8, chineese "iPhones" are s**t.. my friend bought it and it didnt last 2 weeks. It just crashed... Never, NEVER buy chineese iPhone clones..