PDA

View Full Version : Hyundai sonata 2002 petrol engine immo off

huzzen27
8th May, 2010, 06:11 PM
Hi group, I want to immo off on the hyundai sonata,i am attaching the dump of the immobiliser 93c56,and pictures of the immobiliser,Please help me out regarding this,key programming is not possible as no tools are availaible,ecu does not have coding in this car modelregards and thanks in advance-Huzefa Africawala.

huzzen27
9th May, 2010, 10:38 AM
Hi group, I want to im*o off on the hyundai sonata,i am attaching the dump of the im*obiliser 93c56,and pictures of the im*obiliser,Please help me out regarding this,key programming is not possible as no tools are availaible,ecu does not have coding in this car modelregards and thanks in advance-Huzefa Africawala.
waiting for the solution please help me out,regards-Huzefa

adil_007
9th May, 2010, 08:29 PM
waiting for the solution please help me out,regards-Huzefa
bro u can program it with ur ad100 clone. It is very easy..

ngakson2002
9th May, 2010, 08:32 PM
Hello,
What year is your hyundai? I had a similar problem here with HYUNDAI coupe.Your car surely was using a 4C transponder chip
Unfortunately the dump you have sent is wrongly read or corrupt.This said, try to read it again and if you also have a key reader and have any 4C transponder chip available, read this chip tiris number and send it with the correctly read dump i will try to see if i can help write this data directly in your dump and send it to you.
If you have a key programmer such as the T300 use it to register any 4C transponder chip in the immobox using the pin code 2345.

You can send the dump and key tiris number directly to my