PDA

View Full Version : split posts

busaman
9th May, 2010, 01:57 PM
does anyone else think the same as i do it would be a good idea for airbag, dashboard, car radio, and immo to be in seperate sections as the daily post count is very high and is hard to keep track of posts without going through 3 or 4 pages after 1 day.

f1racingmad
9th May, 2010, 02:01 PM
does anyone else think the same as i do it would be a good idea for airbag, dashboard, car radio, and im*o to be in seperate sections as the daily post count is very high and is hard to keep track of posts without going through 3 or 4 pages after 1 day.

i do agree with you there mate :pepsi:

Dane-Elec
9th May, 2010, 03:38 PM
does anyone else think the same as i do it would be a good idea for airbag, dashboard, car radio, and im*o to be in seperate sections as the daily post count is very high and is hard to keep track of posts without going through 3 or 4 pages after 1 day.
Hi?

I agree to

Dane

z786
9th May, 2010, 03:39 PM
wat bout the illeterate ppl?
iv seen automotive problems in the joke section lol

Jose19
9th May, 2010, 03:52 PM
Hi

I?m agree to !!!!

Is more simple to find by sub-section

BR

Jose

VOLUMAX
9th May, 2010, 07:47 PM
I am agree to :beer:

busaman
11th May, 2010, 07:40 AM
who do we approach to make changes this was only posted on yesterday and its already 5 pages down.

PremierD
11th May, 2010, 07:50 AM
who do we approach to make changes this was only posted on yesterday and its already 5 pages down.

At the moment mate this is how it is sorry
In the future well....it may just change ...

busaman
11th May, 2010, 08:18 AM
At the moment mate this is how it is sorry
In the future well....it may just change ...

ok i understand, was only trying to make it easier for people to search as i only get involved with immo and airbag it doesnt make sense to wade through 100 radio posts.:top:

Meat-Head
11th May, 2010, 01:59 PM
yeah agree, could admin convert this to a poll please, with the options, yes or yes.

As took me 2 days to even see this thread lol

perhaps you could causually 'accidently' repost this here Forum Feedback and Suggestions (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f7/)

Godd idea

PremierD
11th May, 2010, 02:07 PM
No poll mate ... but concern noted ... lol