PDA

View Full Version : Meganne Sagem Nec dash help.

marincovich
9th May, 2010, 04:06 PM
Hi friend!. Could you please help me with this?
I have a meganne Sagem Dash to change kilometer, and a tried to do it with tacho 2008 and its nec programmer.I have same pdf information and i tryed as clio meganne Sagem and doesnt work.But i found another one picture that says meganne nec and seems to be the same processor than mines, may i do it with this conections that appears in this picture i found? I uploaded the images in the post Megane Sagem nec help!.Thanks

jonek2
9th May, 2010, 05:05 PM
in menu Tachouniversal select nec -> megane use nr 37 adapter

drpeter
9th May, 2010, 05:05 PM
Hi friend!. Could you please help me with this?
I have a meganne Sagem Dash to change kilometer, and a tried to do it with tacho 2008 and its nec programmer.I have same pdf information and i tryed as clio meganne Sagem and doesnt work.But i found another one picture that says meganne nec and seems to be the same processor than mines, may i do it with this conections that appears in this picture i found? I uploaded the images in the post Megane Sagem nec help!.Thanks

This is not an easy cluster made an adaptor for it almost no soldering anymore, you must use the diga manual. Lift one pin. Must work.

jonek2
9th May, 2010, 05:24 PM
12 Pin CPU to Top

marincovich
9th May, 2010, 10:48 PM
I have tried samothing like you, no soldering,but nothing at all happens. I checked continuity betwen micro pins and pins in nec board and its ok.Y tried the two options, one as you say conecting 12(lifting) and 11 at micro and the others from resistences and nathing happens, then as i show you in the other photo.
I have conected 12 volt alimentation also as indicates in diga pdf.When i selected nec in tacho options it says "nec ok"and when i choose meganne it says "working" and stay like that for ever.
Also i have read in tacho manual, that there were problems with Renault Sagem but it will be improved soon.i really dont know what could be the problem.Look at the photos if pin 1(red)is well conected to the nec board, thats my only doubt.
could it be possible to do it with nec programmeer? If its possible try with conections as you say or like photo i first upload? Thanks a lot for all of you

drpeter
10th May, 2010, 06:29 AM
I have tried samothing like you, no soldering,but nothing at all happens. I checked continuity betwen micro pins and pins in nec board and its ok.Y tried the two options, one as you say conecting 12(lifting) and 11 at micro and the others from resistences and nathing happens, then as i show you in the other photo.
I have conected 12 volt alimentation also as indicates in diga pdf.When i selected nec in tacho options it says "nec ok"and when i choose meganne it says "working" and stay like that for ever.
Also i have read in tacho manual, that there were problems with Renault Sagem but it will be improved soon.i really dont know what could be the problem.Look at the photos if pin 1(red)is well conected to the nec board, thats my only doubt.
could it be possible to do it with nec programmeer? If its possible try with conections as you say or like photo i first upload? Thanks a lot for all of you

Although diga say Nec okay I think your NEC dongle is faulty, I do this job in 20 minutes. Do you hear a relais while programming?

yasser
10th May, 2010, 06:44 AM
Same as DrPeter I think that adapter is not working.
On mine Tacho2008 adapter is faulty.

marincovich
10th May, 2010, 12:17 PM
I hear the relays working. probably as you say nec board dosnt works.Question is if it would be possible to edit dump from nec programer?

barcio
10th May, 2010, 04:35 PM
i have ETL programating and i don't have any problems for read and program NEC on board in this dash. You must cut RESET... THAT ALL.

drpeter
10th May, 2010, 06:45 PM
I hear the relays working. probably as you say nec board dosnt works.Question is if it would be possible to edit dump from nec programer?

If you have a seperate NEC programmer yes it is possible, post dump I will edit it for you.

But if the relais is clicking during programming then I think the NEC dongle is okay, or check chip solderings on adaptor. Check also if all wires make a good connection, it's very important. You get the same error if not(-working-)

marincovich
10th May, 2010, 09:59 PM
I did it with nec programmer but readings are wrong.Different readings each time.I think it must be a problem with the flex i am using to take signal in the display contacts.I will try making a board as the photo drepter sent me.Thanks and i will inform.

kad191
15th May, 2010, 08:29 PM
Good info guys, cheers

episcop
15th May, 2010, 09:38 PM
Don't use display contacts. Because this contacts have resistence and distort signal.

drpeter
15th May, 2010, 11:16 PM
Don't use display contacts. Because this contacts have resistence and distort signal.

I do not agree, contacts have no resistance, I programmed lots of clusters this way, not one had contact problems, beside that the LCD itself is also connected on the same way! Of course you can not solder on the contacts.

dollarbill
16th May, 2010, 10:47 AM
hello,
I had the same problem as you with my dongle nec see http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f115/tacho-nec-programmer-102289/
I think the dongle is broken but no this is 74HCT04 under the screen of tacho when i replace the 74HCT the dongle work

when you select nec in the menu there have a self-test phase for test dongle
http://fertas75.free.fr/SNC00183%20(Small).jpg
http://fertas75.free.fr/SNC00181%20(Small).jpg
http://fertas75.free.fr/SNC00184%20(Small).jpg

ionut_mtb
25th June, 2010, 01:05 PM
i have a dash from a dacia solenta car, with sagem 21667695, and i cant read it with the nec programer that is connected to tacho universal 07/2008. the 1-14 contacts are good. i hear the relays working.

from the start when i choose NEC in the menu it says " fehler 0100" but then appears NEC prog ok press any key. when i choose nec tools/ fehler 0100 version 1.20 press any key. when i choose nec read 4Mhz it says ...working... ant freeze.

any help please?