PDA

View Full Version : Tm1000-6900s Softcam Editor V5

alunfennell
15th November, 2008, 03:27 PM
Updates for V5.1

1. Changed web source address for the Get D+ key function, which grabs the latest key to Notepad without opening your browser.
Hopefully now more reliable.

.: JaCkPoT :.
15th November, 2008, 05:00 PM
you cant get d+ keys can you?? thats not hacked yet

Devilfish
15th November, 2008, 05:03 PM
Can anyone download this and let me know if it extracts ok? It says rar is corrupt when I downloaded it but I'm not sure that it is. Maybe it's my PC or the forum causing it, not sure.

berley
15th November, 2008, 05:05 PM
just tried it and it extracts fine

.: JaCkPoT :.
15th November, 2008, 05:45 PM
same, xtracts fine too

Devilfish
15th November, 2008, 06:08 PM
That's kool I can live with that, as long as it's not the forum.

Must be my shitty PC.

alunfennell
15th November, 2008, 06:33 PM
It was only released a few days ago, Give the D+ keys a chance they will come sooner or later, a very useful program I must say so myself.

I imagine that some progress has been made on D+ for them to add the option on this program, time will tell.

Enjoy

Regards:
Alun

titian40
20th November, 2008, 11:31 AM
What are D+ keys?

justmeaswell
25th November, 2008, 12:46 PM
Trying to access the file for download but keep getting insufficient privilages.. Any suggestions..

aftermath
25th November, 2008, 12:51 PM
Trying to access the file for download but keep getting insufficient privilages.. Any suggestions..

If you being serious with your Title suggestion, then your not gonna get very far.
If you were to ask politely then peeps would be willing to help you, but to demand help is a different matter.

You only have made 1 post as i write this, and also you need to be patient , the forum wont really register you able to download straight away, can take about 30 mins to let you gain access.