PDA

View Full Version : precoded transponders for key cars

sib0585
10th May, 2010, 10:01 PM
hello
please can any one help me to make a copy transponder key for fiat punto.
the transponderis id 48.it is a precoded transponder.i have tio read eeprom 99c66 in the immo of the car.then there is a technical procedure to precode the transponder with transponik thr software of ad 900. can any one explain me how to precode and find the pincode in this case an then of course i will ouse t300 tp prpgra the new key
thanks

Meat-Head
10th May, 2010, 10:03 PM
When whoever replies, could they explain this 'pre-code' bit for people of lower intelligence.

Thanks

paul_12345
15th May, 2010, 07:03 PM
ad900 can not precode the transponder from eprom file.

You find some references saying it can precode and some say preprogram, in the program it says use a precoded transponder, indicating it can't precode.

Also I've tried to do it with a blank fiat 48 key and a used unlocked fiat 48 and both fail to write.

So I believe it can't precode the transponder

The zed bull says it can make precoded transponders from eprom.

Not sure 100% on precoding / preprogramming but could be something like.

precoding = adding manufacture info i.e. fiat

preprograming = adding the info from the eprom which will be used with the im*o - i.e the crypto algo

Then you have to program the key to the car to add the key 'serial number' or similar to the eprom

JIMMYQ
16th December, 2010, 09:55 AM
i precoded a id48 transponder for a fiat doblo read the dump save it open it with zedbull it gives you 3 options in extended function read pin code create image file and produce ransponder
so first you produce transponder then create image file write the image file back to the chip its precoded and ready to start

hope this helps and explains precoding

autocrypto
16th December, 2010, 05:26 PM
hello
please can any one help me to make a copy transponder key for fiat punto.
the transponderis id 48.it is a precoded transponder.i have tio read eeprom 99c66 in the immo of the car.then there is a technical procedure to precode the transponder with transponik thr software of ad 900. can any one explain me how to precode and find the pincode in this case an then of course i will ouse t300 tp prpgra the new key
thanks

Hi,

Before post, please search in DK forum:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f177/looking-solution-fiat-marelli-175282/#post871573

Code 2 use Megamos crypto 48 precoded

Code 3 use Philips crypto 46 precoded

paul_12345
16th December, 2010, 08:02 PM
You realise that your dragging a thread up from May