PDA

View Full Version : US Masters

Salami
11th April, 2008, 12:51 AM
Any tips about the winner of the Masters 2008 Please three golfers names that one of them can be the winner as soon as Friday 11 April.:idea:

Damo1231
13th April, 2008, 08:26 PM
Any tips about the winner of the Masters 2008 Please three golfers names that one of them can be the winner as soon as Friday 11 April.:idea:

Jez ya must be joking theres only 17 holes left and i still can't call a winner - great when tiger is in the hunt but it looks over for him now...

ice2004
14th April, 2008, 01:24 PM
was nice to see Trevor Immelman win it after the cancer scare he had. He seemed a really nice guy to so was happy to see him win it............oh and his wife was yummy!

jasbo7
25th February, 2010, 03:07 PM
Date: 2/13/2010 pics taken by a friend of a friend......
About 50 days away from the tournament and this is what the course looked like when I came in this morning. My personal favorite picture, besides the ones of Amen Corner, is the photo of hole #7 and the one palm tree on the property. It is also interesting to see how much difference the hydronic coils make in the soil temperatures. No snow on any of the greens that have coils underneath them.

peecee999
27th February, 2010, 03:53 PM
they need that sort of thing in Scotland, the greens were hard rock last time I played Muirfield :-(

jasbo7
27th February, 2010, 04:59 PM
they need that sort of thing in Scotland, the greens were hard rock last time I played Muirfield :-(

hey peecee999 have you still got connections at Muirfield ( bestest m8 ).....played Gullane numerous times but to play over the road would be great..the courses round that area are brilliant.