PDA

View Full Version : Key Programmer

DBJELLQU
11th May, 2010, 05:23 PM
I live in USA and have made-for-USA cars. I am not looking to start key business. I can usually find place to cut blanks for me for free or cheap. Programming chip keys is another story. Everybody wants $75-$100 USD for that or more. I might make 4-5 keys to start out, so I am willing to invest in my own key programmer. Here is what I drive today.

2004 Honda Civic
2001 Honda Odyssey

Recommendations please. What do I need to get?

Please feel free to suggest both economical and best-of-breed options.

Fallen
12th May, 2010, 08:45 AM
Click search, go to advanced search, type in key programmer and search topic titles only.

Read read read read read.

Ps, your name worries me, Google jelq!

Ashraf6119
7th July, 2010, 11:00 PM
DBJELLQU - Google Search (http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=DBJELLQU&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

cqae
16th July, 2010, 01:49 AM
I have similar situation, I was thinking the sbb, in particualr I want to code a toyota yaris which i need to return to virgin mode. I think the sbb will do this but specific info is pretty hard to find.

CNOBD2
16th July, 2010, 03:39 AM
Hi,
Attached please find the SBB manual and Introduction and Vehicle models it can work.
Up to now, the highest version of clone SBB is V31. But most people still want V28.
Of course people can buy original ones from Italy.
Anyway, hope the attached is useful for you.

I have similar situation, I was thinking the sbb, in particualr I want to code a toyota yaris which i need to return to virgin mode. I think the sbb will do this but specific info is pretty hard to find.

cqae
16th July, 2010, 11:31 AM
i have viewed these but cant really get the answer i wanted-will it return a toyota yaris immo ecu into virgin mode to relearn new keys?

Fallen
16th July, 2010, 01:58 PM
DBJELLQU - Google Search (http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=DBJELLQU&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

jelq - Google Search (http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-au&q=jelq&cts=1279284853656&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai)=

shopox
16th July, 2010, 02:10 PM
pm me if key programming needed

xxnfxx
17th July, 2010, 02:48 AM
Hi,
Attached please find the SBB manual and Introduction and Vehicle models it can work.
Up to now, the highest version of clone SBB is V31. But most people still want V28.

where can u get the software update for this sbb?

sutrac
18th July, 2010, 10:53 AM
Hi,

Thaaaaaaaanks

cqae
19th July, 2010, 03:17 PM
so how do you feel this compares to the mvp?

rzzdnt
24th July, 2010, 06:02 PM
Interrsting

abco
24th July, 2010, 08:23 PM
MVP you have to pay to use program key(unless you have clone) but sbb you do not need to pay every time you use. My option sbb is some what lack of programming for newer vehicles. I uses both MVP pro and sbb combine.