PDA

View Full Version : Paul is Dead

chris00751
12th May, 2010, 03:25 PM
Does anyone have a take on the "Paul is dead" conspiracie of the middle to late 60s. I think it would be great if it was true as someone managed to cover up a death of one of the most famous people of all time.:coffin::thrasher:

Black sheep boy
12th May, 2010, 07:13 PM
Does anyone have a take on the "Paul is dead" conspiracie of the middle to late 60s. I think it would be great if it was true as someone managed to cover up a death of one of the most famous people of all time.:coffin::thrasher:

er Paul who?

smoggy
12th May, 2010, 07:17 PM
er Paul who?

Paul is dead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead)

barrowmanandrew
12th May, 2010, 10:16 PM
next you'll be telling me lennons alive.:rock:

nwp
19th May, 2010, 01:49 PM
or,Elvis...

flyingpig
19th May, 2010, 09:29 PM
When I was talking to him the other week, he wasnt enthusiastic, but he defo was not dead......

johnboy1974
20th May, 2010, 09:20 AM
im going to see him at hampden park in glasgow so i hope he does not sound dead.

caveman_nige
20th May, 2010, 05:19 PM
he works in the burger van down the road from my mates grandmother's next door neighbour's uncle's workmate's swimming coach's milkman's ex bother in law.. he has a one eyed dog, you can't miss him...

casey2010
26th May, 2010, 05:13 AM
Elvis is alive flips burgers at a burger king in texas.

astrolabos
26th May, 2010, 08:29 AM
Also maybe Zed isn't dead :P

YouTube- Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.

ninia
2nd June, 2010, 09:18 PM
Elvis is a Alien, and is still alive on another planet!

firestorm
30th July, 2010, 04:55 AM
fdgsgsdfgfdsgdfsgdsfg

i have often wondered why we get a better class of nutter in the early hours of the morning

hkaadan
30th July, 2010, 09:09 AM
pitty he screwed our dreams :P

nara
30th July, 2010, 09:20 AM
Does anyone have a take on the "Paul is dead" conspiracie of the middle to late 60s.

Yes I do. I think that people who believe this sort of crap need to get out more and meet real people.

crissmc
12th August, 2010, 07:03 PM
What do you think, Ceausescu dictator is alive?

caveman_nige
12th August, 2010, 07:07 PM
No but Ghengis Khan is, he made me a kebab the other night.

Mally_BUK
17th October, 2010, 10:40 PM
he must have a good body double because he's been on live tv loads of times

tshirtman
20th January, 2011, 08:19 PM
sorry for dragging this one up, but I've just seen a documentary on a torrent site (so no links), I couldn't stop laughing after reading it, here is the description:

Two micro cassettes entitled "The Last Testament of George Harrison" showed up in the mail of a production company in the US.

The voice on the tape claimed to be that of George Harrison who proceeds to explain that Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash in 1966. There was another passenger in the car named Rita who survived the crash.

The remaining Beatles were taken into seclusion by a man from MI5 known only as Maxwell.

"Maxwell suggested a solution. MI5 had expert cosmetic surgeons, at their disposal who could create a double from a person of close resemblance in their secret labs. But we had to swear to secrecy. Because of MI5's involvement, the penalty for revealing what we did would be death".

A private funeral at an unmarked grave in Blackpool, England. In attendance were John, George, Ringo, Paul's parents and a Priest.

"Faul (what they called fake Paul) went on to have a decent career and he was respectful enough not to attend the Beatles induction ceremony into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988."

"On 1, August, 1993, Faul rang me in terrible distress. He said Rita had contacted him. She demanded that he divorce Linda and marry her. In exchange for continued silence. I told Faul some advice, but to my horror, a week later, Rita was run over by a motor bike in London. MI5 didn't succeed in killing her, but she had one leg amputated. Despite this I knew that Faul had not heard the last from Heather Mills, which was the new identity that MI5 had given to Rita in 1966."
-------------------------

there's a couple of things that aren't right,

"In attendance were John, George, Ringo, Paul's parents and a Priest." - Did they forget that his mother died when he was 14?

"Heather Mills, which was the new identity that MI5 had given to Rita in 1966" - Too bad that Heather wasn't born until 1968!

why the hell would MI5 get involved with the Beatles

these conspiracies get madder and madder.

nara
20th January, 2011, 08:28 PM
:goodpost:

these conspiracies get madder and madder.

Oh so true! :top:

bald rick
20th January, 2011, 09:21 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdOyubvAFnaKZGqCorS_wMPNQsn5p9v tLe9UlQQtP2w_sFDOCc

Im afraid he did die he fell into a hole in Blackburn Lancashire

RedSpider
20th January, 2011, 10:44 PM
i've been waiting for him to die for years

tripper
31st January, 2011, 06:37 AM
Elvis is alive flips burgers at a burger king in texas.
your seeing things i think

DarkKnight
21st March, 2011, 12:21 PM
And Elvis and JFK are still alive but in an old folks home where I heard they defeated an evil Zombie cowboy.