PDA

View Full Version : kl interface

tas_daz
13th May, 2010, 08:59 PM
hi and sorry because i am new here and i want to learn from you but what is the kl interface and where i can buy?and if you have a sample of cables where going on?from interface :boxing: thanks

carclima
13th May, 2010, 09:17 PM
hi and sorry because i am new here and i want to learn from you but what is the kl interface and where i can buy?and if you have a sample of cables where going on?from interface :boxing: thanks

short story= K line is rx/tx line for comunication L line is only tx line...so Interface with both lines we call KL..some cars use only K some KL some KKL ..for all other details you need to make some homework..google will help you..in boschesitronic you have HELP for diagnostic conectio..full description for each car socket what pin is what line...

I dont see in youre profile where are you so I cant say where to buy..search for some chinese store..or there is at least 10 schematic on net for homemade IF

tas_daz
13th May, 2010, 09:55 PM
i want to work with licznic on dash.i am from greece and i have i think the 409 or 812 vag cable.if i have the 409 it is ok?i can work i must open the cap of cable and found the rx and tx and the ground?and then conect on dash?thank you carclima you are really good and quick!!!!!!thanks

carclima
13th May, 2010, 10:05 PM
i want to work with licznic on dash.i am from greece and i have i think the 409 or 812 vag cable.if i have the 409 it is ok?i can work i must open the cap of cable and found the rx and tx and the ground?and then conect on dash?thank you carclima you are really good and quick!!!!!!thanks

no my friend I yust practice my english here,one day when I finaly learn how to spell corectly I will buy ticket to greece and try to make some decent money on my work..or maybe to USA not sure yet

why open cable ? 409 is ordinary K/L kcable..so find pinout for vw diag and use some female socket(original from car/scrapyard) and make youreself adapter..4/5 is ground..16 is power..uffff i dont remember pins for k/l..use google

tas_daz
14th May, 2010, 05:00 PM
thank you!!!you are the best.but i have the 812 cable i think this is not kl interface.what you say and your english it is like mine!!good!!!!!

carclima
14th May, 2010, 09:36 PM
thank you!!!you are the best.but i have the 812 cable i think this is not kl interface.what you say and your english it is like mine!!good!!!!!

important is that we understand each other..now I see you need cable to work with licznik..I have 4.8 version and use it as ordinary calculator..I didnt know that this sw.can use cable to conect to dash?

for 812 dont know..but 409 am prety sure this is old KL cable,i dont have it anymore..
If you need some realy simple KL cable search schematic for version with LM IC and 2 tranzistor..you can use this version on any sw what work with kl..old carsoft,old vagcom,few opel sw.very usefull IF simple to build and it works perfect..

P.S. If you find schematic signed by stjepan.vukic thats me..at least 10 years ago I build that..

tas_daz
15th May, 2010, 07:20 PM
thank again and if you have any schematic send to me.

Digamax
16th May, 2010, 08:43 PM
Hi, use this pictures to make kl interface.

Best regards
Vladimir

tas_daz
17th May, 2010, 11:38 PM
thank you my friend

ANGELPANGELOV
15th August, 2010, 10:12 AM
KL interface works with many programes, i have worked with it for 8 years now.