PDA

View Full Version : NASA spacecraft shuttlejacked by aliens?

firestorm
13th May, 2010, 11:07 PM
We're not experts, but if we had to pick the one place where crime levels should be at absolute zero, we'd pick deepest darkest space. Alas, it appears that even there you shouldn't fly your spacecraft in the wrong neighbourhood.

A German UFO expert has claimed that a NASA spacecraft may have been hijacked (shuttlejacked?) by aliens - who are now attempting to contact us.

Hartwig Hausdorf claims that Voyager 2 - an unmanned probe sent into space some 33 years ago to explore Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus (stop sniggering) and Neptune - has started transmitting peculiar signals.

NASA installed a 12-inch disk containing music and greetings in 55 languages in case intelligent extraterrestrial life found it (and spoke Flemish), but last month the probe began sending back distorted messages.

"It seems almost as if someone had reprogrammed or hijacked the probe, thus perhaps we do not yet know the whole truth," the author of UFOs - They Are Still Flying told German newspaper Bild.

Voyager 2 is currently more than 8.5 billion miles from Earth. Perhaps the alien criminals are trying to put Six Music on and the reception isn't so hot.

Read more: NASA spacecraft shuttlejacked by aliens? - Asylum.co.uk (http://www.asylum.co.uk/2010/05/13/nasa-spacecraft-hijacked-by-aliens/#ixzz0nqkfhVib)

pishka
13th May, 2010, 11:15 PM
hey guys whats up.

today on dutch news was something about ufos.

did someone else see that to?

firestorm
13th May, 2010, 11:21 PM
its all that green they keep smoking over there lol

Meat-Head
13th May, 2010, 11:32 PM
t Voyager 2 - an unmanned probe sent into space some 33 years ago to explore Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus (stop sniggering)

NASA installed a 12-inch disk containing music and greetings in 55 languages in case intelligent extraterrestrial life found it (and spoke Flemish), but last month the probe began sending back distorted messages.

It's some wheel clmper from the DVLA demanding back tax.

Cool 12 inch disk, what it's been twa*tted by the satalite particlues
of the Chinese satalite blown up which is floating around and it's nudged the graphphone needle.

patkins
14th May, 2010, 10:29 AM
It`s probably some alien boy racers who have been laid off from the Krypton mines and are migrating to find work here. Ba****ds.

hoggy952
14th May, 2010, 08:11 PM
:barscarf:its the alien world cup team asking for directions to south africa. lol

pomocnik
15th May, 2010, 06:57 AM
green? i think they are red :-)

Mr47
25th June, 2010, 08:39 AM
I think they are pink

jojo1212
16th August, 2010, 04:51 PM
cant believe anything that NASA says
its US pet afterall
full of lies

staind
16th August, 2010, 05:14 PM
NAZA is a good company

ecufix
15th November, 2010, 07:20 PM
most probably from south africa

cablefreejunkie
15th November, 2010, 11:27 PM
NASA= never a straight answer

i only know this as thats what my misses calls me NASA !!!!!!!!

charlie1952
27th January, 2011, 09:24 PM
youre lucky you should hear what the grinch calls me

deniedcorpse
28th January, 2011, 09:23 PM
It got repoed. lol :deal:

racin-snake
29th January, 2011, 12:55 AM
thank ~~~~ it does a high pass over somalia lol