PDA

View Full Version : Renault clio 2 2005 reset crash data

affiliate_member
14th May, 2010, 08:26 PM
I am having trouble with resetting the airbag ecu for my 2005 clio. (the car was hit on the passenger side and the airbag deployed). I have bought vag com 812.4 interface and managed to install ddt2000 with the correct driver.

In ddt2000 I managed to see the airbag ecu errors but when i try to delete them I get 2033 error "Execution conditions not set".

As a last resort i removed the airbag ecu from the car and it reads BOSCH 0 285 001 537.

Is ther any method of clearing crash data from this ecu without opening it and unsoldering the motorola chip?

tachonow
14th May, 2010, 09:15 PM
I am having trouble with resetting the airbag ecu for my 2005 clio. (the car was hit on the passenger side and the airbag deployed). I have bought vag com 812.4 interface and managed to install ddt2000 with the correct driver.

In ddt2000 I managed to see the airbag ecu errors but when i try to delete them I get 2033 error "Execution conditions not set".

As a last resort i removed the airbag ecu from the car and it reads BOSCH 0 285 001 537.

Is ther any method of clearing crash data from this ecu without opening it and unsoldering the motorola chip?
No. Read mcu. There is 10 min work at all.

affiliate_member
14th May, 2010, 09:58 PM
I can use motorola xprog ? And how do I open the ECU ( is seald ) ?

jamsoft
15th May, 2010, 01:11 AM
Try google to find special software for reseting crash data by OBD II. I don't remember names of those SW but I'm sure I saw some that can do the job. Good luck!

affiliate_member
15th May, 2010, 09:08 AM
I have searched a lot of tools. None of it seem to be working with clio. If you know some software please post. (besides ddt2000)

szkeptmen
15th May, 2010, 01:40 PM
It called "crash eraser II "
www.smok.com.pl (http://www.smok.com.pl)
This can clear through OBD or on the branch, without
opening the box. Excellent !!!
WBR, szkeptmen

jimthejock
15th May, 2010, 02:29 PM
what other numbers are on the bosch box

affiliate_member
17th May, 2010, 11:51 AM
1. Ok, the problem is that that i don't have a programmer for the motorola mcu (pretty expensive).

2. The software from www.smok.com.pl (http://www.smok.com.pl/) requires you to buy the box also (Programmer not found error) and i cannot find renault car support.

3. I saw somewhere that is possible to reprogram the mcu trough a small chip on the back of the board but i don't remember trough what interface.

affiliate_member
17th May, 2010, 11:57 AM
1. Ok, the problem is that that i don't have a programmer for the motorola mcu (pretty expensive).

2. The software from www.smok.com.pl (http://www.smok.com.pl/) requires you to buy the box also (Programmer not found error) and i cannot find renault car support.

3. I saw somewhere that is possible to reprogram the mcu trough a small chip on the back of the board but i don't remember trough what interface.

4. The other numbers are 8200 375 763/--A ( I have found a thread resolving my problem but they had a programmer
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f115/clio-ii-2006-srs-module-crash-locked-117018/)

jimthejock
17th May, 2010, 06:15 PM
the processor inside has should have a mask of 1L28M by the numbers that you posted try and get some one local to you to read it for you and post the dump from it or else send it to someone who does crash repair as we could discuss this for ever on here with no solution for you

affiliate_member
3rd June, 2010, 01:41 PM
i have built a in circuit programmer for hc912 by tmw. The problem is that i couldn’t read the mcu it kept saying "impossible to enter bdm mode" so i tried to change the crystal in the circuit with a 12mhz crystal or 4 mhz crystal or 8mhz crystal with same result. In the process i managed to break the original crystal wich seems to be a bosch 442ndk4z. Does anybody know the frequency of this crystal, because without it the car doesn’t recognize the air-bag ecu anymore ?