PDA

View Full Version : starview 5 Box suddenly stop indicating no signal

afnan
16th May, 2010, 01:32 AM
Hi All!

I live in harrow middlesex. I was using starview 5 box. About 4 days ago, at midnight our box stoped working indicating no signal. When I checked the internet, it was also down. So I contact the Virgin Midia the next day. I found that there was a fault in our area and the engineers were working on it to fix. At that time I also tried virgin own box, but it wasnt working either. The service was down for about 3 days. I contacted the virgin customer service again and I was told that the service is back and just switch on and off ur box from the mains, and it should work. I done the same and it start working. Later I tried the starveiw 5 box, but it was still showing no signals. I lost all the channels. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

brainwave
16th May, 2010, 02:32 AM
if you have received a new red card from virgin over the last few week's you will now be aware that all areas and i say all areas in the Uk will be switched over to Nagra 3 encryption which means all dodgy boxes all chipped provider boxes will stop working.

At the present time there is only 3 boxes that are working on N3 in the Uk

1 Kryptview
2 starview 6
3 starvied combo

so take your pick from above if you want to remain watching your tv without paying over the odds for it

:celticparty::coffin:

daiotonka
16th May, 2010, 09:17 AM
I Thought no box would work when Na 3 came on?????:coffin:

cactikid
16th May, 2010, 09:25 AM
it is a work around way of receiving tv.

Bulld0g
16th May, 2010, 09:40 AM
I Thought no box would work when Na 3 came on?????:coffin:

It's called card sharing. Discussion is not allowed on these forums. Even if you read up and decide to go down this route, it is not free. Some of the prices i have heard are nearly on a par with legit subs. Ask Mr. Google he will tell you all you need to know.