Jtag repair Dreambox & video

YouTube- Dreambox 500 Jtag Tutorial

krazylegz
17th November, 2008, 05:05 PM
thanks alun...made it a stickie:)

vergil7
19th November, 2008, 05:47 PM
Alun,
I cannot find picture 1 or picture 2 with your posting where are they.

cazaconejos2
19th November, 2008, 06:27 PM
I need the Dreamflash ,where i can dowload?

alunfennell
21st November, 2008, 04:18 PM
You can get it from here and the link below will help you restore every thing you need.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/essential-tools-your-dreambox-11500/

Regards:
Alun

vniekjd2
22nd November, 2008, 10:21 AM
To un bomb dm500

vergil7
22nd November, 2008, 11:32 AM
Why do so many Dreamboxes go on the blink ?. I bought my Dreambox 500s

two weeks ago brand new from China , It worked okay the day that i received

it, But the very next day it was as dead as a dodo, I have checked photos of

originals with photos of clones from China and it dose'nt seem to be a clone,

So again i ask why do they all go bang. I would love to know the answer.

alunfennell
22nd November, 2008, 05:50 PM
When you say a Dreambox clone, do you mean your Receiver has the Dreambox Logo on the front of it ? If so the Replica Dreambox are very poorly made imported from China, on the other hand if you have a Eagle Linux or BlackBox Linux Receiver these are better than a real Dreambox and Dreambox themselves have even said this themselves.

All I can sugest is send your receiver back to the dealer you bought it from even if its online.

Stay away from replica Dreabox's there Crap! after all its only the logo your paying for not quality, or buy other clone receivers such as Eagle or Blackbox

Differance:

Replica = has the dreambox logo but is very poorly made and realy poor tuners.

Clone = eagle + Blackbox that do not carry Drembox logo's or pretends to be something its not.

vergil7
22nd November, 2008, 09:26 PM
Are these Eagle Linux satellite receivers that are on Ebay at present the ones

to buy ?.

alunfennell
23rd November, 2008, 06:04 PM
By all means the Eagle Linux and Blackbox 500s are a good buy of course do not load Gemini software onto them, but for these two receivers the support is the same as it is for the Dreambox 500 series.

pamandon
30th November, 2008, 10:21 AM
bonjour, g 1 clone detruit par timebomb, je voudrais essayer jtag
To un bomb dm500

sorin8m
6th December, 2008, 03:09 PM
I try to recover but can't establish conection?
can someone tell me some other interface to easy connection?

grimelinse
15th December, 2008, 08:46 PM
thank you my friend is ok

bero7
21st December, 2008, 05:42 PM
The connections are:

Picture 1 referance....

LPT--------------> Dreambox/Clone

2 --> 100 ohms --> 11 ( Halt)

3 --> 100 ohms --> 9 ( Tms )

4 --> 100 ohms --> 7 ( Tck )

5 --> 100 ohms --> 3 ( Tdi )

11 --> 100 ohms --> 1 ( Tdo )

25 ------------------ 16 ( Ground)

Picture 2 referance.........

Th pins 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 e 25 of the port LPT must be shunted between themselves, like commercial jtags has.

Now, The cience of the thing is doing the connect and turn on the box at the same time.

With the tests done I've understood better how it works great:

The secret is in 1? do connect to the program and then turn on the clone, but with a certain delay. This delay depends on the speed of your CPU, the faster CPU's, minor the time/delay (between 0 e 1 seconds).

Change the priority of the program jtag_windows.exe on the task manager for the real time which must turn more real the delay itself, once the program will give maximum priority of the use of the CPU.

About the timming, if it shows you only "ERROR:register test failded" then the jtag is ok, but you have turned on the box sooner then expected, if it shows you the 4 times "ERROR: communication with LPT/JTAG", then you must turn on the box sooner, or the jtag isn't ok.

Remmember that you must connect the box always after making connect on the program.

After you must warp/straight the pins on the adaptor switch of the box, so it fits faster on the electric switch.

By end, you must use an electric switch easy to fit, I have used one triple (from the bad ones), but I had to dismount it and press their electric pins to don't make bad contact.

When doing "write" the program sends immediately the boot, that is the file "blimg".

The file present in this attachment is the boot of a DM500 and tunner ALPS of CRC-32 9055B110, once again thanks Matrix10, because I've tested a boot that were supposed to be for the DM500 and ALPS and it didn't worked, and this one in the attachment is guaranteed it works.

after sending the boot of 128KB by Jtag, you can turn on the box with dreamup and by rs232 send an image

how many posts before i can download?

jouz
25th December, 2008, 05:18 PM
:hmpf:Hi
Im new here. I m trying to jtag my dreambox but for some reason I can not manage

Is the 74LS245 needed

fastsat1978
25th December, 2008, 06:31 PM
i cannot start db 500s ...cannot upload image..always eroor. it says db alive and when i try to flash image ...ahfter 1 or 2 min error. i have tryed all the images al all the tools .. dreamflash will help?

jouz
26th December, 2008, 12:41 PM
I managed to JTAG my dreambox with Jtagdm500 (Dostool)
very good!!!
I also can load images with dream upload with succes. The onley problem is that Gemini will not boot nothing happens after I restart the box

Does anyone has experience with this ....or should I JTAG again

thanks in advance

dr_grebber
29th December, 2008, 08:46 PM
Congratz with this milestone M8, was this problem related to the wrong MAC address? (clone etc)
Speak you later,
/W

jouz
30th December, 2008, 01:20 AM
I just manage to solve my problem:

I juste restarted the procedure from the beginning (jtag)

At first the program (Dosversion) was not recognizing the flash. But the trick was to powerup the dreambox and after some sec start the alps2.bat

this worked for me!!!!!!

Now my box is genuine ....Ye baby!!!!

sotiris72
21st January, 2009, 05:11 PM
Hello i am new here and i would like to thank you in advance for all the good advices...i have a problem with my dm600 and i believe the only solution is jtag...thanks!!!

foide
24th January, 2009, 11:31 AM
My DM5620 is dead. I will try this gude!
anyone else tryed thid?

permoulos
24th January, 2009, 11:37 AM
Tried it before and worked for me!

wetcoat
24th January, 2009, 01:17 PM
Hi champs, I have flashed my DB 500 with image Gemini 4.6, it worked fine for few hours and suddenly said/ "clone Dreambox detected, contact your dealer Adieu" now nothing happens not even the the red diode of power. Some one told me that I have to short circuit some where inside the box all I need is a wire and a soldering iron.
Is this called jtag?
Does some one know how?

botoseli
27th January, 2009, 07:54 AM
i will tray today, thanks

lampadinac
27th January, 2009, 08:10 AM
I need to jtag an old Dreambox DM7000. I have tried with CAS2 interface without success. Anybody has experience on it ?

Pantik
29th January, 2009, 06:48 PM
gemini sucks!

kikkokman
30th January, 2009, 07:50 PM
my experien found time bomb with Gemini 4.6

Gemini Ver 4.60 (http://thaidreambox.bayore.net/index.php?topic=1985.40)

ff57f3c300b49e2bea395f1b5
31st January, 2009, 11:47 AM
Did anybody this successfuly with a DB 7025?

.: JaCkPoT :.
31st January, 2009, 02:12 PM
Nice username mate...i like it..

wetcoat
31st January, 2009, 06:17 PM
:burnout:Thank You, Gr8. It worked for me. Only suggestion is to do it with patience.
One question. Once it is working do I have to change mac address?

dartronix
2nd February, 2009, 07:22 AM
hi i tryed jtag drembox 7000 connecting with dream ok the min i press write program closes any ideas please

sosidir
3rd February, 2009, 08:29 PM
Thank you very much

The connections are:

Picture 1 referance....

Th pins 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 e 25 of the port LPT must be shunted between themselves, like commercial jtags has.

Now, The cience of the thing is doing the connect and turn on the box at the same time.

The secret is in 1? do connect to the program and then turn on the clone, but with a certain delay. This delay depends on the speed of your CPU, the faster CPU's, minor the time/delay (between 0 e 1 seconds).

Change the priority of the program jtag_windows.exe on the task manager for the real time which must turn more real the delay itself, once the program will give maximum priority of the use of the CPU.

About the timming, if it shows you only "ERROR:register test failded" then the jtag is ok, but you have turned on the box sooner then expected, if it shows you the 4 times "ERROR: communication with LPT/JTAG", then you must turn on the box sooner, or the jtag isn't ok.

Remmember that you must connect the box always after making connect on the program.

After you must warp/straight the pins on the adaptor switch of the box, so it fits faster on the electric switch.

By end, you must use an electric switch easy to fit, I have used one triple (from the bad ones), but I had to dismount it and press their electric pins to don't make bad contact.

When doing "write" the program sends immediately the boot, that is the file "blimg".

The file present in this attachment is the boot of a DM500 and tunner ALPS of CRC-32 9055B110, once again thanks Matrix10, because I've tested a boot that were supposed to be for the DM500 and ALPS and it didn't worked, and this one in the attachment is guaranteed it works.

after sending the boot of 128KB by Jtag, you can turn on the box with dreamup and by rs232 send an image

dicky96
4th February, 2009, 07:00 PM
Hi guys

I have two dm600 here from china - one I put a gemini image in and it would not boot afterwards, I thought this should not be a problem as I can serial load it - but even that will not work :(

So do I need to jtag it to get it into a state where i can serial load it afterwards?

Is the above information relevant to the DM600 and do I need different software?

The other one i put nabilosat image in and that's working fine, is that the best image to use for chinese dm600?

Thanks in advance
dicky

marcelo
10th February, 2009, 12:21 PM
im trying to repair mine um using jtag (dos) but dunno the command to repair it

bye guys

dicky96
10th February, 2009, 01:04 PM
no advice regards the DM600? ^^^^

dicky

marcelo
10th February, 2009, 03:01 PM
guys im with problem dunno what is =/

ive done all things in here with dosflash program and i still can't connect with Dreamup
and its most times says boot its corrupt =/

help plz

kikkokman2006
10th February, 2009, 06:17 PM
files please

if you want file pls sent mail to as kikkokman2006@gmail.com

gftja
11th February, 2009, 01:58 PM
I would like eo Thx u

f.monteiro
18th February, 2009, 07:57 PM
The connections are:

Picture 1 referance....

This is still working? Anybody tested successfully?

Docky_SD
19th February, 2009, 08:59 AM
I try with my clone.
Connected, and not working ;)
Dont recognize the flash type ( Intel Unknown )
After erase flash, exit or wait long time 1-2 hours. Nothing happened.

pardo67
19th February, 2009, 10:57 AM
I cannot find picture 1 or picture 2 with your posting where are they.

washburn
22nd February, 2009, 09:35 PM
I have succesfully bought back to life my dead Dreambox, built JTAG and hey presto.

No need to spend a lot of money.

botoseli
23rd February, 2009, 01:28 PM
I found this way, ambe can work, i will share this idea.

botoseli
23rd February, 2009, 01:29 PM
:manuflag:

bonisoft
27th February, 2009, 01:55 AM
Hi, i'm new user in this forum!
:party:
Have a nice day!!!

sulio
27th February, 2009, 02:23 AM
The connections are:

Picture 1 referance....

Useless forum no download without post . Why? Why I must post stupid useless posting in order only to download some needed programs? Why i loosr time to register?!?

bodof1981
1st March, 2009, 06:34 PM
hy i have a dreambox 600 and no boot. the dreambox 500 jtag cable is good to this box ? thanks.

kam19
3rd March, 2009, 05:50 PM
Hello!!
i try it to repair my dm 7000s but i don't find bootloader and window jtag
can you help me please!!

brainking
4th March, 2009, 02:42 PM
The connections are:

Picture 1 referance....

Hello,
Thanks

I had problem with my dream Box 500S and first I tried to repair with RS232 Null modem ( 2-3-2) cable and dreamup will hang with " uploading complete waiting for acknowledgement " then nothing happens.
so after much discussion came to conclusion that i need Jtag this box , I did with all instruction( please see the attachment I did all the steps and it worked till last screen) and before J tag there was red and green light in front , but after J tag only green light .
It was showing progress ( in % ) and finally it says download complete " now you can install Image.

so I tried again dream up with null modem cable but still it hangs at same position !!
When I connect box to TV with AV cable TV dosn'r recognise box
so now what could be the wrong with box ?
try to connect PC-BOX- modem I can not get all green lines so I am not able to communicate with box !!

I need help

eFrisky
7th March, 2009, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the instructions. I'm just in the process of carefully making the cable to jtag a DM500C...

costas1974
7th March, 2009, 02:11 AM
My dreambox was dead too but following your guide brought it back to life!!! Thank you guys !! Excellent work
:wink:
Although it took me about 86 times to connect !! To everyone who wants to fix it '' PATIENCE '' my friends. Try hard!!

synet2000
9th March, 2009, 06:13 AM
thank you for tech. to repair clone dreambox

tana
13th March, 2009, 06:06 PM
My DM 600 has Red and Green light up steady. I'll try to jtag.

GNcontrol
15th March, 2009, 09:27 AM
Same troubles here with DM7000, I'll try the suggested tips

musd
15th March, 2009, 06:10 PM
I have a DM7020 with what I believe is damaged first stage loader. I want to jtag Where can I find a bootloader file and can I use the same jtag cable described above.

Netguard3
21st March, 2009, 07:04 PM
Just expirenced experienced timebomb on gemini 4.6, DM500S

lounax
25th March, 2009, 03:02 PM
i cant find the image

christal
26th March, 2009, 05:47 PM
Hy! I've just received a bombed dm500-s. Made a JTAG cable. The simple one with shunt resistors. My problem is the jtag500 command line tool says that the bootloader is CloneWars corrupted and I should get an IPBOX. Flash type is recognised as INTEL unknown. It's a TE28F640J3 type. The process stops at erasing the flash memory.Doesn't ever reach the downloading to flash mem. Other thing is: with jtagwin it doesn't even connect...
Anyone having the same issue?:rulez:

jpattard
31st March, 2009, 07:27 AM
Thanks! I will have a try

costas1969
7th April, 2009, 06:53 AM
Nice documentation but did actually somebody tried it and manage to wake up a bombed clone box??What i always read is reports how to do it but no one to say that it succed.

Fergal
7th April, 2009, 08:44 AM
Nice documentation but did actually somebody tried it and manage to wake up a bombed clone box??What i always read is reports how to do it but no one to say that it succed.
Hmmm did not even bother to read the thread did you
post 22,24,37,51 and 64 all stated they used this and it worked as it did for myself aswell.

tenorism
8th April, 2009, 04:51 PM
My dreambox is alive again

rootshadow
9th April, 2009, 11:59 AM
let's see i will try to repait my dm500 today
i think its not so hard

---------
have try... works... but.. i can't to Up this now... will try more
--------------
Nothing happend... Green light is ok. but DreamUP does not recognize the box.. can anyone can help me?

samochod3
9th April, 2009, 01:22 PM
thanks, it works

rootshadow
9th April, 2009, 09:47 PM
again, i repair DM via JTAG, green light is ok. but Dream UP does not work!
Can anyone help me?

medy20
3rd May, 2009, 12:12 AM
The connections are:

Picture 1 referance....

i think that it's my last chance to revive this box :afraid: let's go :roflmao:

krisbanagan
9th May, 2009, 03:55 PM
hi!!!guys regarding jtag procedure i saw the pic ang aesy way,but my problem where i connect this db pin 25..how the
easy way i don;t know where i can proceed this pin 25 suppose to conected where place..plsss can u provide me
exact drawing fisrt base to ending prodedure..coz my dm 500s needs also jtag..green light only but if to conected
dream up not act taken..pls tia...

kris/ksa

octron2008
11th May, 2009, 09:55 AM
Hi all

I think I'm clear on how to do the Jtag but my problem is how do I build the cable to connect from the PC to the DM500s.

I can see in the pictures I need the "DB25 male connector" from the I get the cables to connect the DM500s to the 16 pins.

My questions is where do I get the "DB25 male connector" from, can I just get a printer cable and break it to make or do they sell loose connectors?

Same with the cables that connect from the adapter to the DM500s, looking at a previous post they are called "r100 0hm" but searched in a couple of website and could not find them, what is the exact name for them?

Does anyone know if in the UK places Maplin they sell them? if I go to the shop can I just buy they with that name or do they have another name.

If anyone have any links to buy in UK and/or Ireland please PM me the links or if anyone has a spare build I could buy from you.

thanks for all your help.

italia198311
11th May, 2009, 07:17 PM
it disn't work help

digital-kaos
15th May, 2009, 04:33 PM
By all means the Eagle Linux and Blackbox 500s are a good buy of course do not load Gemini software onto them, but for these two receivers the support is the same as it is for the Dreambox 500 series.
Whats wrong with the Gemini image. Ive loaded it onto my blackbox and works great!

gnana61
16th May, 2009, 08:44 PM
I got also problem boot loader ...

dlwwwlb
17th May, 2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks alot

nbotic
18th May, 2009, 12:09 PM
how can i find the source code of the bootloader for dm500S? please

rachido
18th May, 2009, 04:38 PM
thank you verry match

casamorino
18th May, 2009, 07:42 PM
thank you freind for this file

trouduuc
25th May, 2009, 01:08 AM
:manuflag:THX to all for your help:manuflag:

sherif
28th May, 2009, 01:16 AM
thank you so much

wright2357
29th May, 2009, 09:58 AM
anyone know of anywhere that will do this repair for me? I'm p**s poor at soldering!!

noke
30th May, 2009, 07:34 AM
thank you so much

hareedy
30th May, 2009, 07:57 PM
thanxx alot mate

melkhadem
30th May, 2009, 09:57 PM
how can i post reply before being able to access (given permission)the file and test it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djape
3rd June, 2009, 12:42 PM
Thx for all the info man, it's appreciated ;)

atef3
5th June, 2009, 04:03 PM
this is my real problem thankyou very much

atef3
14th June, 2009, 07:37 PM
i thik alls it really magnifique forum

kevspit
14th June, 2009, 08:22 PM
How do I know if my DB is a clone or not?

mzkahack29
26th June, 2009, 06:05 PM
i try but cant connect my dreambox more help pleaz

problem
30th June, 2009, 03:58 PM
Thank you very much.

kisstomy
30th June, 2009, 06:43 PM
Thanks for update

johnkalos
6th July, 2009, 05:02 PM
Hi! My (clone) dreambox DM500s fails to boot, no light is on when I plug in the power supply, except that the green len on the power supply is sort of blinking. I checked power supply with a polymeter and it seems to be ok. I had a nemesis image and had recently installed CCCam 2.1.0.
I noticed no screen about a non-genuine box etc, the only symptom is that my box is dead. Could a fix like the one in this post work for me? Was there a timebomb in the above software?
Thanks!

gorantz
10th July, 2009, 02:24 PM
this thread goes from one to other type of receiver... i dont know what i need now for jtag db 500s ... what cable what software what what.. milions of questions milions of answers on this thread...

can someone make a post below this with tools and cable schematic and pinouts on receiver board

thanx....

:tee:

or send tutorial on msn pm i cant wait and write stupid things on threads just to get download section :S

satsmo
10th July, 2009, 02:31 PM
This is not just a download site. If you do not wish to contribute here then please do not ask members for that amount of help. I am sure it is already here if you take a look around.

Given your last comment yes you are correct writing stupid things can be a pain.

MetalKettle
10th July, 2009, 02:32 PM
This is not just a download site. If you do not wish to contribute here then please do not ask members for that amount of help. I am sure it is already here if you take a look around.

Given your last comment yes you are correct writing stupid things can be a pain.

:congrats: .

cool_Boi
22nd July, 2009, 11:24 PM
thx. hope it works

yozeno
23rd July, 2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks! It really helped me!

Felix4711
25th July, 2009, 02:56 AM
I have also a Clone and the same probs with the bootloader.

khalakov
11th August, 2009, 12:41 PM
Hi m8,
Anyone can help me how to Jtag DB 7000 Using Cas3 programmer.

godady
11th August, 2009, 01:54 PM
hi my friends, every one can help me for my dream 500s, in the scerm log is "............ adios amigo" now is offff, can you help me how to do working again my dream with Cas 3+. Thank You :ahhhhh:

nonpass
28th August, 2009, 10:15 AM
good work very thank

The connections are:

Picture 1 referance....

audi0galaxy
28th August, 2009, 03:19 PM
ok thanks ery much

innerman70
3rd September, 2009, 11:46 PM
Need some help I was soldering the wire on no. 9 pin on dm 500c board (TMS) and the contact came off the board could some one inform me how i could get that contact fix so i will be able to jtag dm 500 c

anisbensedrine
4th September, 2009, 02:00 AM
dreamboxedit

khalakov
9th September, 2009, 01:45 PM
Hi m8,
anyone can provide me the 128k bin file for DB 7000s.

Thx

El_meu
14th September, 2009, 02:15 AM
Hi m8,
anyone can provide me the 128k bin file for DB 7000s.

Thx

Here it is: download from MEGAUPLOAD (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MC6AU4DT)

Hope it works for you.

khalakov
14th September, 2009, 09:58 AM
Hi m8,
I found one and all done perfectly.
Thx m8.

khalilaa47
19th September, 2009, 10:03 AM
great for newbies

partage
20th September, 2009, 11:40 PM
thank you so much for this great topic. is there any chance to get 2alps.bat file? i'm using jtag throught DOS program. i don't know how i can execute alps tuner bootloader.

thank you very much

gladijator
21st September, 2009, 08:48 PM
Hi m8,
I found one and all done perfectly.
Thx m8.

did you use only this simple interface or made full board with IC 78hc235? I have the same problem with bootloader on my dreambox 7000s.

khalakov
22nd September, 2009, 10:04 AM
I ve used CAS3 + , Just connect and run the SW with the boot loader on this site. very simple.

drsamias
1st October, 2009, 09:35 AM
well , does anybody knows if db800hd could be JTAGed.
if yes please supply me and others, with the connections diagram of the cable.
thank u very much in advance

taythebest
2nd October, 2009, 12:57 PM
will try it thanx

perpi66
2nd October, 2009, 04:16 PM
merci pour le partage

antvel
4th October, 2009, 08:07 AM
how many posts before i can download?
how many times did u try?

gojo
4th October, 2009, 11:04 AM
To un bomb dm500
i can not download any ideas

foz
6th October, 2009, 08:44 PM
hi guys
is there a jtag for the dm800hd clone?
my friend has kiiled his new box.
will not communicate with dreamup
lan light at rear is on & power pack is fine so i take it needs jtag?
any help please?
many thanks
foz
:manuflag::manuflag::manuflag:

doo
7th October, 2009, 04:31 AM
I try to recover but can't establish conection?
can someone tell me some other interface to easy connection?
thank you for post

ahmed tabit
13th October, 2009, 08:58 PM
I ve used CAS3 + , Just connect and run the SW with the boot loader on this site. very simple.

hi mate it look like easy but can you give me tutorial how to connected cas3+ the receiver and what file you needed, clear guide really if you can i really appreciated you help
many thanks
reg ahmed tabit

malik120
13th October, 2009, 11:19 PM
thank you very well friend

mehdi1981
15th October, 2009, 09:27 AM
Thank so much,so helpful

imran153
18th October, 2009, 09:22 PM
anybody has the tutor for jtag cable with picture please upload it, thnx

simoabdou
19th October, 2009, 05:32 PM
Thanks you

simoabdou
19th October, 2009, 06:39 PM
Here is Jtag for dreambox detailled

Have a nice time

tamgunner
21st October, 2009, 09:39 PM
im getting nothing when i click on the links above.

laursen
22nd October, 2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the file i love to try it wen i have download it
You can get it from here and the link below will help you restore every thing you need.

Regards:
Alun

mohd7502
24th October, 2009, 06:27 PM
:wavey:
Jtag repair Dreambox
YOU CAN THE JTAG WITHOUT SOLDERING BY BUYING THE READY MADE JTAG ADAPTOR (SEE THE LINK)

GOOD LUCK

ADAM

manzini
24th October, 2009, 10:06 PM
How to make cabel jtag dm 500?

ahmed tabit
25th October, 2009, 10:51 AM
:wavey:
YOU CAN THE JTAG WITHOUT SOLDERING BY BUYING THE READY MADE JTAG ADAPTOR (SEE THE LINK)

GOOD LUCK

ADAM

many thanks bro can you tell me were can i pay thanks for the help .
reg ahmed tabit

mohd7502
25th October, 2009, 02:40 PM
you can order from this site: www.kkgadgets.co.uk/index.php?cPath=32&osCsid... (http://www.kkgadgets.co.uk/index.php?cPath=32&osCsid=8b2bb0487d8dfddc9bc83b8c53a1e105)

noulis
26th October, 2009, 09:31 AM
Urgent need of dreambox 500 s JTAG instructions

Hope that I will now be able to download some of the great stuff you people have here

thanks for all the effort

simoabdou
28th October, 2009, 02:05 PM
Hi everybody
you see this link for more details

YouTube - Dreambox 500 Jtag Tutorial

:giveup::giveup::giveup:
Thanks

imile
3rd November, 2009, 04:35 PM
Used gemini 4.60 xp non bomb version but somehow it managet to destroy my dreambox. gona try to un bomb it now

Carlosje
3rd November, 2009, 06:08 PM
HI all,
Yesterday I wanted to put a gemini image on my DM 500-s and since then My DM is not working anymore. Only the light is green. When I wanted to use Dreamup It only recognized that it is a DM500 that is it.

Does this mean I can throw it away?? Or is there a solution?

drmacsoft
6th November, 2009, 02:50 PM
HI
i am trying to get these files u upload and i cant i am not authorised it says.....
Why?

nfgx
19th November, 2009, 05:45 PM

Regards:
Alun

so good.
so good.
so good.
so good.
so good.
so good.

KPHTH
20th November, 2009, 01:06 PM
simoabdou, many thanks for your video!!!! :top:

ishcad
23rd November, 2009, 05:31 AM
have been trying all day and cant get dreamflash to connect

need help

EsTeTicu
24th November, 2009, 11:17 PM
Great, worked for my DM500 S clone.

I used the same wires from here and software that revolte (thanks!) posted here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f34/how-jtag-dm500-1954/index3.html#post12998

Alternative download link: File: Jtagdm500.zip (http://x-sat.org/viewer_top.php?file=Jtagdm500.zip&dir=JTAG%20File)

Here's my JTAG cable made by me :)

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3497/dm500jtag.jpg

Good luck!

adem52
26th November, 2009, 08:40 PM
slm bakalım su jetag işine nasıl

shsoya
28th November, 2009, 10:23 AM
how to Jtag repair Dreambox

rmontoya
28th November, 2009, 04:22 PM
sometimes you have to trie several times until it "gets connected" :)

Dreamer
4th December, 2009, 02:01 PM
Thanx for this! :tee::top:

guys n gals please use the "Thanks" button at the bottom right of the post you want to say thanks for. it saves the forum being cluttered up with lots of thanks posts that will probaly be deleted anyway.

Ta

rickysices
7th December, 2009, 12:03 PM
can you guys tell me where to buy these plz.

qrtqrt
19th December, 2009, 05:21 PM
just jtag my dm7000 vent well, but i can?t dreamup ?????

doc1975
22nd December, 2009, 07:09 AM
why can not download

gmb45
22nd December, 2009, 07:12 AM
why can not download because u only just posted u have to wait a while for the server to update, first post is usually here---> Introduce Yourself (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2/) welcome to dk

xax2
27th December, 2009, 07:02 PM
great contribution

hithere.hejthere
30th December, 2009, 08:10 PM
i can not start my dreambox 800 hd...I forgot to make a backup before the update procedure. And now my dm800 can not boot...
can anyone help my with any guides?
thanks

tamycek
3rd January, 2010, 01:07 AM
I have clone of dreambox, is possible insert original gemini software when MAC is OK?

visi6630
3rd January, 2010, 08:36 PM
I have recently bought a DM500S.
i installed PLI image and evrything worked great.
the first moment i tried to install some app from internet on it, it freezed for a moment and did not respond any more.
i tried to reset it pluging out the power supply but when i reinserted power it did not respond any more.
the lightindicator turns on green but nothing appears on tv.
trying to acces it from my pc via ftp, no response from it.
trying to flash it, still no response.

/B Please Help, is there something i can do to revive it or i must buy an other one?

cgscott
3rd January, 2010, 08:52 PM
I have recently bought a DM500S.
i installed PLI image and evrything worked great.
the first moment i tried to install some app from internet on it, it freezed for a moment and did not respond any more.
i tried to reset it pluging out the power supply but when i reinserted power it did not respond any more.
the lightindicator turns on green but nothing appears on tv.
trying to acces it from my pc via ftp, no response from it.
trying to flash it, still no response.

/B Please Help, is there something i can do to revive it or i must buy an other one?

Use a null modem cable and dreamup to reflash the image.

exantric
4th January, 2010, 07:44 PM
My 800HD won't bootup/
I need some suggestion.
there is nothing on OLED display

caramba
5th January, 2010, 09:48 PM
Try to power on/off quickly a couple of times.

Bella Evonne 24
6th January, 2010, 05:25 AM
Guys you know what, today when I?m viewing ds game news (http://www.nds9.com/game/), accidentally I found a great
software called Ds Happy Box (http://www.nds9.com/happyboxs/), it?s just perfect for nds gamer like me. you know
all the resources like games, music, films are all for free!!R4 (http://www.r4isdhc.com/)? It has just everything
you want`~~trust me, you will like it ~~just check it NDS (http://www.nds9.com/) out~

PAWERUP
12th January, 2010, 04:17 PM
gracias queria probarlo

miles007
14th January, 2010, 06:37 PM
Hi everyone , I'm new on this forum

malakai
15th January, 2010, 10:15 PM
Thanx m8!!!!!

oncoman
17th January, 2010, 12:11 PM
Hi everyone,
I think I've ben an idiot and trashed my new DM500s. I think I need the JTAG instructions.....

Cheers

jigu_khokhani
17th January, 2010, 06:19 PM
thank you very much

sofus
18th January, 2010, 03:45 PM
I can't find idiot's guide to 7000 only 500.
Is it the same procedure for both boxes?:stupido:

alexisferos
18th January, 2010, 04:41 PM
To un bomb dm500???

mardraum
19th January, 2010, 09:41 PM
So yeah, my DM7000 went bonkers and transformed from DreamBox to DeadBox :( So, hopefully I can utilize these instructions to make it work!

6low
20th January, 2010, 01:31 AM
how to check flashrom in DM500s , i can't jtag them ?

pervez
23rd January, 2010, 06:55 PM
my experien found time bomb with Gemini 4.6

Gemini Ver 4.60 (http://thaidreambox.bayore.net/index.php?topic=1985.40)

You are 100% right. My Dm500S is dead now

antox
23rd January, 2010, 11:00 PM
How to Repair Dead DM500S With JTAG

antox
23rd January, 2010, 11:06 PM
http://cardsharing-x.com/Themes/Satellite/images/post/xx.gif (http://cardsharing-x.com/index.php/topic,3804.msg5601.html#msg5601) Dreambox clone bomb checker (http://cardsharing-x.com/index.php/topic,3804.msg5601.html#msg5601)

Flash5
31st January, 2010, 06:01 AM
dm500c is giving a flashing green light only.
dwnloaded dreamup, but frozen at "initiating flash loader upload. help

theluckyloos
2nd February, 2010, 09:35 PM
info helped

lacika
4th February, 2010, 01:55 PM
Hi All!
Please help me! Im looking for a dm-500 jtag program and step by step introduction how to jtag the dm-500!

balaperdida
9th February, 2010, 09:42 PM
Thanks, I hope that this soft can I to rescue my DM5620-S boot.

Best Regards

hambakali
16th February, 2010, 02:11 PM
Jtag repair Dreambox

gima
18th February, 2010, 05:52 PM
thank you very interesting !!!!

El_meu
1st March, 2010, 11:08 PM

The problem is that jtagdm500 (the jtag utility under DOS) is useless for dm500c (it only writes boots for terrestial and satellite boxes).

bigdjo
5th March, 2010, 09:07 PM
Why the Dos window crash when i open Jtag ?

exploded
15th March, 2010, 10:17 AM
Hi!
Is there any way to wake up a clone dm500C that stops on boot. Boot logo displays but nothing more.

It worked for a couple of days with som hang ups so i flashed it with EDg nemesis 4,4 to try this instead. It has worked perfectly before.
But same unstability. Now it doesnt complete boot-up.

The clone doesnt reply on serial port with dreamup and did not do so when working either.

Ive looked around and maybe Jtag could work?

Regards Henri /Sweden

empani
16th March, 2010, 10:10 AM
Thx you for the program

To un bomb dm500

tomee
21st March, 2010, 12:34 PM
Thanks, I'll try it, so far nothing worked ;(

Flower
29th March, 2010, 06:04 PM
Thx.. great vid :)

Dreamzzz
30th March, 2010, 07:39 PM

For some reason I can't download from any of the links - am I missing something?

afshin_j
31st March, 2010, 07:16 AM
I'm a newby and I have a 500 s which is a clone one.
the problem is it stopped working, the green light is on. nothing works an noghing is showing on the screen. also the remote controller is dead. what should I do?

alex_begos
1st April, 2010, 06:48 PM
thanks man for the post

musti_s
4th April, 2010, 04:38 PM
Hello,I'm new

I have a dreambox 500s,the green light is off,only ethernet light is on.can i repair it with Jtag LTP connection?.

dieheatha
5th April, 2010, 06:01 PM
hi,

i am also new and trying to help my boyfriend with his DM 500s. I think its a clone but haven't been able to download the bomb checker yet. I can find and connect to DM500 using Dreamup, but when I try to upload the image file pli-Jade-dm500-20090627-6494 I get an error message:

6:42:23 PM box type: DM500
6:42:31 PM Ping result: OK, box is alive and speaking to us ;-)
6:42:36 PM Uploading file to box...
6:42:44 PM ERROR , upload aborted!

So if the box is alive am I correct that if it is indeed a clone it hasn't been bombed (in other words, I don't have to JTAG). Am i using the correct image? Can anyone help? we have been trying to flash the box for days now.

bogce
8th April, 2010, 11:02 AM
Can i found BlackBox Linux Receiver in macedonia. please if someone have answer write me

bogce
8th April, 2010, 11:31 AM
Check the resistors in the cable must be like on the schematics

zhensy
11th April, 2010, 04:48 PM
thanks you !

musti_s
14th April, 2010, 08:48 PM
Hi,finally i used jtag for flashing my dm500,but now green led is on,dreamup reconize the box,but it still waiting on" waiting for acnowledge".Can anyone have a good blimg image?.My intel flash is te28f640,only flash with Jtag_windows.
Thank..

mr.vanity
14th April, 2010, 09:36 PM
Can i found BlackBox Linux Receiver in macedonia. please if someone have answer write me
There are a lot in Thessaloniki.From which town of Macedonia are you?
Kavala,Florina,Giannitsa, Katerini?

sermike75
15th April, 2010, 10:31 PM
Thank you guys. I 've just make my pi-555 clone to work again...

khadragy
16th April, 2010, 06:50 PM
thanks a lot

paramedic
28th April, 2010, 10:21 AM
Thank you very much .

secadors
28th April, 2010, 10:40 PM
my dream 500 ist died

durakkololli
29th April, 2010, 06:04 PM
Although not allowed to download this file

unapit
4th May, 2010, 02:01 AM
Sure it's been mentioned but if you have a few dead boxes Cas 3 could be worth the investment.

naf
9th May, 2010, 04:14 PM
thx for the tuturial

neo80
11th May, 2010, 12:05 AM
Thank you, was looking for this file all over the net. Finaly found it.

przemo-g
11th May, 2010, 03:13 PM
Hi m8,
anyone can provide me the 128k bin file for dm 600.

Thx

wiilliiss
13th May, 2010, 05:53 AM
bought a dead clone to go with my working clone, what is unusual about the dead one is only has 3 way connector to rs 232 and tuner is on main board rather than a sub panel.
tried jtag 500.exe and jtag amio which didnt do anything after many tries and and xp didnt like dos files ,the closest have come is with dreamflash 0.1 which states cpu seems ok and flash seems ok but as chip ids are different asks if this is really dreambox 7000 and I cant go any further.

andre_dc
13th May, 2010, 08:12 PM
Hi ,
my DM500-S is dead too , where can I get the details and the s/w to flash a new image.
Tried DreamUP but cannot connect , front pannel leds are all off , while some leds next to the card are flashing as soon as the networkcable is connected.
but I cannot connect to the network either.

jazora
20th May, 2010, 12:36 PM
Good job thanks

amine12284
24th May, 2010, 02:18 AM
merci 100/100

worldofd12
2nd June, 2010, 09:42 AM
very nice job thanks

zl2rob
3rd June, 2010, 08:32 AM
:confused: Hi... Where do I get the startup Batch file (.BAT) for JTAGing my Dreambox DM500S? For an Alps tuner, if possible, but I could possibly edit it in if required to do so....
Kind regards, Rob, Amateur Radio ZL2ROB. New Zealand.:sheep::sheep:

Jtag repair Dreambox & video

YouTube- Dreambox 500 Jtag Tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxQB1fRs1fc&feature=related)

zl2rob
3rd June, 2010, 10:36 AM
Hi I am impressed with the detail the writer went to to explain the procedure to restore the bootloader for my Dreambox 500S Clone (ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Loaded the WRONG damn Image, didn't I!) I've now got a dead parrot deceased DM500S clone. No lights, no nuthin' :embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:

BUT (!!) where do I get the JTAG startup batch file (.bat) to start JTAG in Dos or whatever else I need for a windoze startup? I believe there was an edit-your-own startup batch file called something like 1info.bat (??) for DOS
i got the same problem

Thank you managed to sort mine out today and all is well
and here are the files i used

and there was also one made especially for the ALPS tuner. Kind regards, Rob, Amateur radio, ZL2ROB
Kia ora from New Zealand:sheep::sheep:

andoras
3rd June, 2010, 02:28 PM
hello to everybody on this useful forum
big problem ! i did a successful jtag with DOS version, everything like described , but after disconnecting jtag cable , and connecting rs232 , dreamup doesn't detect my dreambox. i tried tens of times but nothing ! so i can't load a new image. have anyone find a solution ?...
NB :the cable rs232 is good because i used it to flash successfuly a dm800 hd.

Matthew_255
6th June, 2010, 09:33 PM
I have 2 DM500S which I can flash successfully. However they just sit there with the green light on and neither sends any signal to the TV. Does anyone know of a shop in south east london which carries out dreambox repairs ?? How much to JTAG a dreambox ?I am getting quite desperate as I have just watched a second episode of midsomer murders and I cannot see matters improving without a receiver

cannon_29
12th June, 2010, 05:52 AM
Can anyone post a link to download dreamflash as i need to jtag my dm500 clone,the link in the first post does not seem to work.thanks

doebeg
24th June, 2010, 08:44 AM
hi, im trying to jtag my box with dreamflash, but after many retries it passes CPU check and then fail at memory check... something about how memory IDs are different, bla bla, "are you sure this is a dreambox dm7000-s?"

any ideas?

newm
30th June, 2010, 02:01 PM
http://cardsharing-x.com/Themes/Satellite/images/post/xx.gif (http://cardsharing-x.com/index.php/topic,3804.msg5601.html#msg5601) Dreambox clone bomb checker (http://cardsharing-x.com/index.php/topic,3804.msg5601.html#msg5601)
thanks guys going to try this hope it can help pulling my hair out lol

alan200
30th June, 2010, 11:01 PM
i have my dish on 61.5 and i want set up my dream box so witch boint i should have my dish on and how i get the dream box work plz

gulsarwar
6th July, 2010, 05:26 AM
how to program Ali chip m3329c by ejtag

ianmaxq
27th August, 2010, 09:47 PM
how you donload it ?

DoZsO
12th September, 2010, 07:39 PM
I repaired my DreamBOX with JTAG...
Thanks boy... :rock:

yuyu88
15th September, 2010, 07:50 AM
Dont no how to jtag,,just dont no why Gemini image has timebomb

19th September, 2010, 07:25 PM
hi

can someone help me plz.

i would to connect my pcb jtag interface but there is not
HALT connector. how can i do plz.

tnanks to answer me

alex2000
24th September, 2010, 01:11 PM
Hello,
I have Echosmart 500s whitch is DM500s clone.i made jtag, all ok.I write witj jtagdos software, alps tuner, but it doesn't start.I have green led but with dremup i can't connect.i try all versions of dreamup.Can anybody hel me ? Thanks

Shandon
9th October, 2010, 06:17 PM
Hi, my dm500 dead and jtag don't work!
Register test..... Check cable....
Run "flash help"

What means "flash help" ??? :hmmmm2:

I've tried all suggestions but... died!

xbtman
11th October, 2010, 03:38 PM
hi i tryed jtag drembox 7000 connecting with dream ok the min i press write program closes any ideas please
Any luck with this problem ?
I have same.
Thanks in anticipation.

xbtman
11th October, 2010, 03:47 PM
Hi all
Jtag appears ok . Tried using alp2.bat gets to erase flash and then stops at 0% forever !!
Also tried using other method jtag from dos window gets to write then window disappears.
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.

cdr
13th October, 2010, 10:29 AM
don't know why you ~~~~ all want to do a jetag job M8
if you do it properly dreamup work ok and it is very easy
you need a rs232 null cable and a old computer and will work

mohamedkhalid
24th October, 2010, 12:20 PM
hi can i use serial port to jtag

crocodilu112
8th November, 2010, 09:17 AM

Regards:
AlunI need the Dreamflash ,where i can dowload?

future95
20th November, 2010, 05:32 PM
hi everyone
i have a DM500
my jtag doesn't work, i don't know why
"ERROR : communication failed"
"ERROR : register failed"
i tried with a software find on google
what software should i use to repair my dreambox, to unbomb??
thanx
ps:my jtag cable is good

missoervin
22nd November, 2010, 09:33 PM
Hi all! my jtag doesn't work. "CPU and JTAG communication Check
ERROR: register test failed
Check your JTAG/LPT1 connection and/or adjust your voltage regulator"
I have a Dreamflesh for windows v0.1

blade33
23rd November, 2010, 03:57 PM
I finished at this step
>jtagdm500 -m dm500 -i
Dreambox Dm500 board initialize
Flash info. : INTEL Unknown
[dm500] reading CA:00 ca 06 01 83
[CA] Ho Ho! CloneWARS corrupted b
Readed Config Area
Configuration Area
Mac Address: 00:09:34:aa:0b:cc
Redunderant Mac Address: aa:0b:cc
Tuner Type alps

DreamUP doesnt work :(

laoan
24th November, 2010, 02:31 PM
where can I get the Jtag Cable? in the video? where do you all people get your cable???

Bulld0g
25th November, 2010, 07:32 PM
Hatte eine kaputte d500s box mit der anleitung, hat super geklappt

:wink:

Froh Ihr sortiert, ist dies ein Forum nur in englischer Sprache

English language only please :)

uki
4th December, 2010, 11:55 AM
Can someone help me with "Jtag dm500 vniekjd2.zip" file?

I can`t download it ,
can someone send new link? pls help

beta580gtx
5th December, 2010, 10:56 AM
HI, jtag interface for original and clone it is the same?
Tanks

rgjo
6th December, 2010, 03:33 PM
Hi every one
excuse my english
can i use usb-> LPT for jtag DM500

taryuzaki
13th December, 2010, 03:25 PM
thak you for your post. have you an image regardin this cable. JTAG Cable.

yazid17
18th December, 2010, 09:36 PM
cant connecte to my box

samid
21st December, 2010, 07:09 PM
yes you need the ls 245

julio501
8th January, 2011, 10:51 PM
Hi everyone please need help
Is it any way to fix poor dm500s coming from china, frezzing and black scren.
thanks in advance.

DimTsiak
17th January, 2011, 04:04 PM
"pirate box detected! adios amigo" I need jtag too to repair my clone.i hope to success too!!!

jamesb4
9th February, 2011, 03:19 PM
tag dm500 vniekjd2.zip. I have tried to download this file but the download does not work. Can anyone give me a link that works as I have searched the internet and it is only available here.

Your help will be appreciated.

James

vniekjd2
26th February, 2011, 09:26 AM
re-uploaded files

tag dm500 vniekjd2.zip. I have tried to download this file but the download does not work. Can anyone give me a link that works as I have searched the internet and it is only available here.

Your help will be appreciated.

James

raptor66
7th March, 2011, 12:01 PM
hi guys.... i have a dreambox 500s clone and yesterday i tried to flash it with an img but it stuck and then i unplugged it..... since then it cannot communicate with dream up(either serial cable or ethernet). can i fix it with jtag?

anniman1000
14th March, 2011, 12:40 AM
i've just soldered on my cable. do i use both the zip files in that order?

duckling
18th March, 2011, 03:25 AM
Hello

I went right throught this thread and I am still unable to revive my dm500s. I can jtag without problems, however after that, the box just appears dead. dreamup does not detect that the box even exist. I tried using the mac generator to get the blimg file which uploaded fine. But still no other activity on the box. The tuner in this box is phillips, at least that is what is marked on it, does anyone have a working bling file fom dm500s with phillips tuner? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

duckling
19th March, 2011, 06:58 PM
Hello

I went right throught this thread and I am still unable to revive my dm500s. I can jtag without problems, however after that, the box just appears dead. dreamup does not detect that the box even exist. I tried using the mac generator to get the blimg file which uploaded fine. But still no other activity on the box. The tuner in this box is phillips, at least that is what is marked on it, does anyone have a working bling file fom dm500s with phillips tuner? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Just to add to this, no lights are on either after flash.

sr20
1st April, 2011, 05:56 PM
Also struggling with 500s clone. 'Dreamflash for windows v0.1' constantly gives errors.

Apparently "ERROR: register test failed" means i turned the Dbox on too soon after clicking connect and..

"Error: communication with LPT/JTAG" means I turned it on too late.

JtagDM500.exe in dos just gives register check errors.

Have played the timing game like 50 times now, hoping to find a better tool.

Have to wait my 15 mins to try the tools in this thread.

Meh just the usual tools.

Anyone seen the error in 'Dreamflash for windows v0.1' "ERROR: insn/reg2 test failed"?

sr20
1st April, 2011, 09:40 PM
Reply to my own post lol

Flashed bootloader and MAC from bottom of the box using Jtagdm500AIO which went fine.

Green power light was now lit again.

Serial was still knackered (tried DreamUP_1_3_2_1 upwards). Dead serial was why i tried to flash over ftp which was what caused the problem in the first place so box > bin.

Anyways, people needing to re-write bootloader without trying 50 times, search Jtagdm500AIO

v2vboni
18th April, 2011, 10:51 PM
I need help, my DM800 HD PVR is not booting anymore it just keep showing the NO CA FOUND error.

*The problem, I did flash it with a wrong .nfi or firmware, but before I did that, it was detecting a DM7020 as firmware though my unit shows DM800 HD PVR.

Now, I need to know which firmware or bootloader to use with my clone DM800 HD PVR. Hope you could provide me the files and steps to identify. My SIM inside shows: WT00 3588

torrentois
24th May, 2011, 09:43 PM
Hmm response to sr20 and all, i tried jtagdm500aio from somewhere.
I look at the batch file say 2alps.bat and etc, all it does is erase the flash but there's no command there to actually load any bootimage? or am I wrong?

I am currently trying two methods. JTAG500AIO tools shows that I can see the chip, can show that dreambox is okay meaning the LPT/JTAG connections are fine but if i try the other tools around the web, say the dreamflash 0.1 or something..... i do not see a way for me to get the so-called timing correct?

I mean, i tried like 100 times according to posts around, press connect then quickly turn on the power....no need to press the standby or anything... but it's always asking me to check y connections...

With the former JTAG500AIO, it shows erase flash then nothing happens but I thinkn it's because of the batch file? The batch files is instructing the box to erase the flash and then pause!! where's the command to load any bootimage though or did i download the wrong thing....

torrentois
26th May, 2011, 07:52 AM
Hmm good progress made.
Box is fixed.

Some tips i learnt for benefit of all
1) there is a dos and a windows jtag program
2) the dos one ( uses batch files in command prompt window) only coded for intel flash chip beginning with J2xxxxx
3) if u have the TExx chip or flash chip unknown then have to use the windows version
4) note u can still use the jtagdm500 batch file info.bat to check ur flash chip or jus look at ur dreambox

5) ok the windows version problem is the timing of turning on the machine and clicking connect on the software

6) well assume ur cables are all good then u can do this. First try click connect then turn on dreambox. If u get like 4 lines of error, it means the software did not find the box as it turned on too late. Now try doing both same time. If u get error still (assumin all cables are correct) then it means u will need to do this in a time between this two steps

Example
- clicked connect then wait 0.2 seconds and turn dreambox on result in 4 lines of error (ie dreambox turned on too late)
- click connect and turn on dreambox same time (still error but less lines than above)
- try to find the timing right between the two above but in all scenarios u need to click connect first and then turn on dreambox. In this example maybe you need to turn on box like 0.1s and not 0.2s apart

And also with all the softwares available especially the blimg bootloader may contain mac address which may not work. The mac address generator available may not work too. Best is to use hex edit xvi32 to modify the the mac address to something like 00.09.34.xx.xx.xx

Thanks alll for this thread too. I took all inputs and finally got it to work
-

denz07
1st June, 2011, 05:23 AM
this jtag program work to win7?

pant
6th July, 2011, 12:15 AM
no. the windows program only working with xp

obylica
9th July, 2011, 11:07 AM
my dream clone is crash and led power is on !!!! ai change the condensator in the surce 12v 2A and don't work mabie whit jtag go

Tomaszke
13th July, 2011, 11:31 PM
Well gentledudes, just found my old DM500S in a box where I threw it about 2yrs ago after it got corrupted after a bad flash.

Trying to jtag it, but for now a nogo with the DOS tools (intel unknow msg).

Now I'm try to flash it with a windows tool I found, but it doesn't even start (using Win7 - error no printer port found). Any advise?

maca
16th July, 2011, 10:16 AM
cheap wholesale dreambox dm500
you can order it from dreamboxok.com
cheap discount price
keep going m8 in the end you get a free gimp suit.....and a trip to the car booty...

usbjtag
18th July, 2011, 05:10 AM
Try to take a look of the program.