PDA

View Full Version : Q-Box Full version with Diablo

alunfennell
17th November, 2008, 05:30 PM
New software launched for the Q-Box with Diablo CAM Rev. 2.3 built in today opening Canal Digital Nordic on Thor (0.8?W), all cable kiosk (8?W) & nearly all Conax encrypted channels (not fully confirmed by myself) looks like we have a new receiver to keep a eye on .

Details of receiver
NEWS: ONE Q-Box Full version with Diablo CAM Rev. 2.3 inside!
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------

With the QBox presented the European manufacturers a new Linux Duolabs
Multimedia set-top box the highest class.
The first time all major multimedia hardware components (WLAN, LAN, USB
Host / Client, Internal HDD) with the best SAT hardware components (Sharp
Tuner, Diablo CAM - Twin card reader) combines.
This equipment may be operating on course Linux is not missing!
Here comes the best user interface of ENIGMA are used.
Thanks to the IBM2500 250Mhz processor with kernel 2.6.17 are all common
Plug-ins Dreambox 500/600 series compatible.
In addition, the QBox impresses with its small design (6 x 23 x 15 cm) and
the 12V supply.

# Multimedia ENIGMA Linux-ready PVR set-top box
# Diablo CAM Rev. 2.3 + 2 card readers installed
# Sharp blind scan tuner DVB-S + DVB-T Tuner
# 2 x Scart (YUV, RGB, FBAS)
# WLAN, LAN, 3xUSB, HDD internal / external
# Small construction 6x23x15 cm

* Integrated wireless LAN + Ethernet port
* Internal HDD 2.5-inch hard disk connector
* Sharp blind scan DVB-S satellite tuner
* DVB-T tuner built!
* Twin tuner support (2x DVB-S on the same transponder + 1 x DVB-T)
* Diablo CAM revision 2.3 built-in - update via wireless / Ethernet / USB
* Enigma OSD user interface
* Record on external USB hard disk
* 2 x USB (1 x front for Media USB stick, 1 x back for external HDD)
* 1 x Mini USB (rear for communication with PC)
* 2 x card readers installed
* Video / audio streaming
* 2 Scart
* Separate boat storage (bootloader can not be damaged!)

utdman
17th November, 2008, 05:33 PM
whats the retail price of the stb?

alunfennell
17th November, 2008, 05:36 PM
230 Euro on German Ebay.

Dont see it advertised very much online.
h**p://www.q-box.tv/

h**p://shop.ebay.de/items/__QBox-One_W0QQ_kwZQ51BoxQQ_kwZOneQQ_ckwZFull?_trksid=p32 86.c0.m104

Fano
17th November, 2008, 11:16 PM
You can get it for 195 euro off Hm-sat in Germany plus p+p.
I'm toying with the idea of getting one of these as spec wise its pretty unbeatable.
I could use it for Satellite and MMDS as it has a DVB-T tuner and a DVB-S tuner.
The only close alternative is the Dm7025 but its way more expensive and doesnt have built in Wifi or Diablo.
The only things putting me off are the lack of information on its stability and whether it is good at cardsharing.

delboy13
18th November, 2008, 12:52 AM
i have also been looking at these but hd version released or will be released soon specs on another forum

alunfennell
18th November, 2008, 05:27 PM
That surprises me there is no HD model, a receiver with all this kit built in wirless Diablo cam running on ENIGMA different tuners for different services, but yet they leave out the latest technology HD:viking:makes no sence at all.

alunfennell
18th November, 2008, 05:40 PM
OOOPs I found it HD Version.

Finally the Qbox HD

...it is ready, and in 3 weeks it will be in the market ...here you go the Qbox HD:
the Box is based on Sti processor 7101(latest version), and use like operating system Linux with Enigma 2 interface. Qbox is an High definition Set Top Box DVBS2 Capable Resolution: (1080I, 720P, 480P/576P, 480I/576I).

It has an High Definition TFT display(2,2 ) with 65536 colors available, and you can choose the color display or the characters in every color you likes. In the front panel there are 2 cam slot and 2 card reader; the front panel functions control is through a cap sense control rear lights (touch control like iPod ).The Box use 3 tuners( 2 sat and 1 DVBT or Cable) with unlimited Channels storable.

It support the Wifi standard 802.11n. internal module ( transfer speed 300Mb/sec), and this feature make him able to stream video, and for the DLNA streaming (Digital Living Network Alliance many Tv and multimedia devices have, or will have in future this function). The multimedia player support DIVX, MP3, FLV(Youtube files) and JPG, and you can connect through one of the USB port available a DVD burner or a Blue-ray. It allow internal SATA Hard Disk and external using the port USB 2. 3 USB ports (1 back panel 1 on the side of front panel and 1 internal)

It has a flash memory of 8 MByte NOR for Secure Bootloader, and 128 MByte RAM; the filesystem can to be stored in the internal memory stick USB preinstalled(1 Gb). Diablo inside and Stream Delayer

The box will be available in several colors.

- 266 MHz ST40 CPU SH4 Core. STi 7101 based.
- Linux Operating System
- Linux DVB-API compatible.
- 2,2? TFT high definition Display
- WiFi - 802.11n. Stand-Alone internal Module
3 Antennas. WEP/WPA/WPA2 supported.
- 2 x Common Interface Slots
- Ethernet 10/100 MBit compatible interface
- MPEG-2 / H.264 Hardware decoding
- Tuner: DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T
- 3 x Tuner Module Input - Plug&Play
- 2 x Smartcard-Reader ISO 7816-3 with programmable clock speed
- V.24/RS232 Interface
- 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface
- 2 x Scart (RGB, FBAS or S-Video)
- HDMI Output
- 2 x USB 2.0 external USB
- 1 x USB 2.0 internal for FileSystem
- S/PDIF Interface for digital bit stream out (AC-3)
- 8 MByte NOR for Secure Bootloader, 128 MByte RAM
- Internal SATA for PVR
Use either as internal SATA HDD 2,5?
- unlimited channel lists for TV/Radio
- EPG (electronic program guide)
- multiple LNB-Switching control (supports DiSEqC)
- OSD in many languages and skin-support
- Videotext Decoder
DVB-S2 Tuner:
Frequency Range 950 .... 2150 MHz
Demodulation DVB-S (QPSK); DVB-S2 (8PSK,QPSK)
Symbol rate DVB-S: 2 ... 45 Mbaud/s, SCPC/ MCPC
DVB-S2: 10 ? 31 Mbaud/s (8PSK) , 10 ?30 Mbaud/s (QPSK)
Video decoder:
Video Compression MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 compatible, H.246
Video Formats 4:3 / 16:9
Letterbox for 4:3 TV-Device
Capable Resolution: (1080I, 720P, 480P/576P, 480I/576I)
Audio decoder:
Audio Compression MPEG-1 & MPEG-2 Layer I and II, MP3
Audio Mode Dual (main/sub), Stereo
Frequency: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz
Video parameter:
Input Level FBAS 1 Vss +/- 0.3 dB on 75 Ohm
Teletext filter in conformity with ETS 300 472 Standard
TV-Scart:
Output: FBAS, RGB, S-Video
Serial Interface RS 232:
RS232 bidirectional
BitRate 115,2 kBit/s max.
Plug Connector SUB-D-9
Function: Update of Firmware
Ethernet:
10/100 MBit compatible interface
Function: Update of Firmware
SATA Interface:
For use either as internal HDD 2,5?
USB
2 x USB 2.0 Host
1 x USB 2.0 Host Internal Slot for USB stick to hold the Firmware.
Count of active satellite positiongro?es Grinsen iSEqC 1.0/1.2 SAT POSITION / SAT OPTION
DiSEqC - Rotor Control

Power Supply:
Input:
110-240V AC / 50-60Hz / 0,6A
Physical specification:
Ambient Temperature +15?C...+35?C
Humidity < 80%
Size (W x D x H):370 mm x 230 mm x 60 mm
Weight: 2,5 kg ca without HDD

delboy13
18th November, 2008, 05:41 PM
hd model being released jan 09 guide price 450-500 euros

satman
18th November, 2008, 05:57 PM
be carefull with that HD version,,,
If it does indeed use ST7101 chip from STlinux then enigma2 will be no guarenteed to work straight away,,,,,,,

guys with katherins and ipbox will tell you just on beta enigma2 for Stlinux yet,, but defo the way to go,, will piss of DMM big time,

2tone
18th November, 2008, 10:20 PM
and going by rick at duolabs he would be more in to pulling the wool over your eyes , but for the money it dose look good will have to wait and see

duracell
19th November, 2008, 08:12 PM
I got a QBox last week. It's a nice box but the support for it is pretty poor.
The only images I can find for it are just slightly modified official images.
(eg different skins)
I dont think duolabs have released any way to compile your own images like
you can for a dreambox so I doubt that any good images will appear any time soon. Also, I could't get evocamd or mgcam to work. CCcam and gbox both run ok.

Fano
19th November, 2008, 08:36 PM
you can for a dreambox so I doubt that any good images will appear any time soon. Also, I could't get evocamd or mgcam to work. CCcam and gbox both run ok.

As I thought .
A receiver is only as good as its support.
No evocamd or mgcamd means it wont run Chorus MMDS so I guess its no good to me.
Back to the drawing board so .

alunfennell
20th November, 2008, 12:55 PM
I think you use the underworld software with this receiver at the moment it is the only one to open Conax encryption, there has to be regular updates of Underworld and its keys to keep these channels open so the support should be there somewhere.

Duolabs have always do this stuff themselves, unless they think hacking teams will take up the mantel and do softcams and updates for them ? I could realy see the QBOX without very much support unlike Dreambox .

2tone
20th November, 2008, 09:19 PM
I think you use the underworld software with this receiver at the moment it is the only one to open Conax encryption, there has to be regular updates of Underworld and its keys to keep these channels open so the support should be there somewhere.

Duolabs have always do this stuff themselves, unless they think hacking teams will take up the mantel and do softcams and updates for them ? I could realy see the QBOX without very much support unlike Dreambox .

m8 duolabs dont do every thing them selfs they have riped of alot of people sorting stuff out for them , i know people who had these receivers from the start of the year to see what they thought of them and i also know one of the teams that did a lot of work on the diablo cam and were asked to work on the qbox but as they wanted 10 or so receivers there was no come back but what i will say is the hd one will be good when it comes along and they wont do what they did with the diablo cam update

alunfennell
21st November, 2008, 01:31 PM
What I was realy trying to get at was Duolabs have been playing games with customers for years, As reported Duolabs went as far as buying Keys from certain providers and emulating them on there hardware, the reason why you might ask (an Indirect subscription) this provided extra supscription income for providers mainly in Spain.

This answers how Duolabs can open other Encryptions that have yet to be opened by other forms of hadware and software, also this could be why Duolabs would not hand over there receivers to be worked on by Hacking Teams because they buy what they need.

alunfennell
21st November, 2008, 06:13 PM
I got a QBox last week. It's a nice box but the support for it is pretty poor.
The only images I can find for it are just slightly modified official images.
(eg different skins)

new emu image for qbox too big to be uploaded to this fourm @ 12mb its called QBOX-120.2fix-DF-EMU the first image launched did not work properly, this image is available from today, I have added the new Mgcamd 1.31 & Qbox updater Guide.

2tone
21st November, 2008, 08:07 PM
What I was realy trying to get at was Duolabs have been playing games with customers for years, As reported Duolabs went as far as buying Keys from certain providers and emulating them on there hardware, the reason why you might ask (an Indirect subscription) this provided extra supscription income for providers mainly in Spain.

This answers how Duolabs can open other Encryptions that have yet to be opened by other forms of hadware and software, also this could be why Duolabs would not hand over there receivers to be worked on by Hacking Teams because they buy what they need.

m8 the diablo was done by a hacking team duolabs came up with the idea and have the tools to build it also they have the stuff to hack a card after all they can make cards them selfs , hackers do the firmware its the same as the base unite they have and now the wifi cam all work done by hacking teams duolabs put the money up , look were all there support comes from for there stuff hackers as for buying keys this is a story that has been going about and no one is 100% sure about this after all they only make a cam they dont put key files on there site or relate to them in any way all work is done by hackers and forums , why the team i know of did not get the receivers is nothing to do with key files rick is as fly as they come and even with the base unit he pulled a move on the team that worked on it also the receiver has a diablo in it and they have worked on it already so why not the receiver from what i know they were asked to make the firmware loader , key files and images but it never came of lots of messing about went on thats all i can say .

Also any one can open an encryption just look at what nds did to nagra and got away with it so why cant duolabs do it as long as they dont pass it on we can only wait and see what come's of it

duracell
24th November, 2008, 06:14 PM
As I thought .
No evocamd or mgcamd means it wont run Chorus MMDS so I guess its no good to me.

I put a sifteam image on it and evocamd works great on it now.
woo hoo!.

Fano
24th November, 2008, 11:48 PM
I put a sifteam image on it and evocamd works great on it now.
woo hoo!.

Interesting.Might be worth a go.
Can you use the DVB-T and DVB-S tuners in the same channel lists ?
Whats it like for cardsharing ?

benny/9
25th November, 2008, 12:20 PM
from to-day the conax channels on thor 1w, eurobird 9e, and astra 19e
are down to-day on the diablo cam digialb and the chns on 8w
are still open so it looks like a new underworld file is needed

alunfennell
25th November, 2008, 12:42 PM
Duolabs released a new Update today should fix it, if not a totaly new patch will be required.

Fix for last Underground Patch.
(UnderWorld147) NEW (La7 fixed) DATA.BIN (renamed) + S2 TABLES (S2_NL.BIN missing in last firmware)

duracell
25th November, 2008, 11:04 PM
Interesting.Might be worth a go.
Can you use the DVB-T and DVB-S tuners in the same channel lists ?
Whats it like for cardsharing ?

enigma 1 only supports one tuner. for the Qbox, it is a satellite tuner. the Qbox switches between the 2 tuners automatically. So, if you want to manual scan on 218Mhz you have tune to 12218 Mhz and set the symbol rate 800 to let to STB know that it's a terrestrial transponder.

This works great UNLESS you have a motorised setup because the terrrestrial
channels are associated with a satellite. The qbox tries to move the satellite dish when you switch to a terrestrial channel from a channel on a different satellie.

I havent tried any cardsharing, but AFAIK ,the Qbox has a piece of hardware
that can delay the video stream by a few seconds. Which I think is for cardsharing

benny/9
26th November, 2008, 08:02 PM
Underworld 148 26/11/08
New Diablo Cam UnderWorld 1.48
i'm told the premiere conax chns are not open with this file
and a new data bin will be required to open these channels
^^^ Working on: ^^^
^^^ ? Diablo CAM Light 2.2 /2.3 ^^^
^^^ ? Diablo CAM Wireless 2.2 /2.3 ^^^
^^^ ? Diablo CAM Wi-Fi 2.3 ^^^
What's New??
Emulators fixed:
DigitAlb-Sex View-FreeX-Canaal Digital Nordic
XclusiVe E M Us
?All Vers.? Irdeto2: Free X TV - Hotbird 6/7A/8 (13?E)
?All Vers.? Irdeto2: LA7 - Atlantic Bird 1 (12.5?W)

?Version 2.3 ONLY? Irdeto2: Sex View - Hotbird 6/7A/8 (13?E)
?Version 2.3 ONLY? Conax: Kabelkiosk - Atlantic Bird 2/Telecom 2D (8?W)
?Version 2.3 ONLY? Conax: Canaal Digital Nordic - Thor 3/5 (0.8?W)
?Version 2.3 ONLY? Conax: DigitAlb - Eutelsat W2 (16.0E)

alunfennell
26th November, 2008, 09:39 PM
Benny/9 you are moving around a bit ? finding yourself a new home with us ! hope you stick around your a knowledgeable guy.

Kind Regards:

juanpap
30th November, 2008, 11:51 PM
thanks for all

Narc
30th December, 2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the files.

Man there is lots to read. AU on/off PMT....Slowly getting through all the info. Do you now if there is a clear cut definition in one place where I can truely master the Diablo card. I still have only the card 2.3. and the CAS 3 programmer, no card inserted, cant find out what the cards do.... If anyone can help please let me know. In the meantime I will keep on reading tp try to become an enlightend one...

benny/9
30th December, 2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the files.

Man there is lots to read. AU on/off PMT....Slowly getting through all the info. Do you now if there is a clear cut definition in one place where I can truely master the Diablo card. I still have only the card 2.3. and the CAS 3 programmer, no card inserted, cant find out what the cards do.... If anyone can help please let me know. In the meantime I will keep on reading tp try to become an enlightend one...
if you are asking about the green palastic dummy cards
and ribbon cable you got with the cas3 programmer they
are for use programming various different cams. and are
not used to program the diablo cam.

superteo
21st March, 2009, 09:47 AM
Can I view ITA Premium with Diablo?