PDA

View Full Version : cheapest way to buy a dreambox

jayjayuk
17th November, 2008, 09:13 PM
please remove if this isnt ok to post!!!!

I notice everyone is always after buying a cheap dreambox and many arnt that keen on setting them up..... why dont we set up a buying club???? as the more you buy in one go the cheaper they become.......??? i for one would be happy to setup fta images and ship out all the boxes at no extra cost????? couldnt we set up a sort of online shop with dk???? we could say take pre orders twice a month......
the average price of a dm box is $100 inc delivery $95 if you buy 5+ $90 10+
so if we order 10 + shipping is ?7 recorded......
i know this sounds a bit dodgy but i think this would really help the community..... as many who find the dm difficult to set up and who arnt sure where to buy from..... etc... we could be offereing a real service with real support???
:celticparty:

Devilfish
17th November, 2008, 09:20 PM
Strictly no trading on the forum, as per the rules.

Never gonna happen!

aftermath
17th November, 2008, 09:27 PM
Lets say we all say yes its a good idea. Then maybe get order for some 30 boxes. Then customs decide to open the package and either confiscate the boxes or adds an extra tax, then how bad does the Kaos forum look.

Defo a no no

jayjayuk
17th November, 2008, 09:45 PM
Lets say we all say yes its a good idea. Then maybe get order for some 30 boxes. Then customs decide to open the package and either confiscate the boxes or adds an extra tax, then how bad does the Kaos forum look.

Defo a no no

gotta agree. didnt think of that, was just trying to help the community who want a dm but arnt confident enough to flash the box or buy them direct.... or arnt sure where to get them from, as there is no where that has uk stock anymore.... :( :unionflag:

aftermath
17th November, 2008, 10:05 PM
if we did this , i am sure we would get busted big style.

Not worth the hassle, but appreciate your idea m8.

kr4sh
17th November, 2008, 11:10 PM
Customs conviscate FTA boxes?

wtf?