PDA

View Full Version : gps maps?

Appen
17th May, 2010, 03:30 PM
Is there any more maps for Iphone except the Tomtom? Like to get Garmin Europa maps

Regards
Appen

johnboy1974
17th May, 2010, 06:02 PM
ive got navigon uk and igomyway also co pilot uk is very good too. all available free to jailbroken iphones via the pirate bay ahhhhaarrrr.

biffo1
24th May, 2010, 06:30 PM
navagon works very well try that mate free in the usual places , install0us lol

vlad2007
25th May, 2010, 05:48 AM
copilot work great..

gu-ru
25th May, 2010, 11:52 PM
navigon, igo, sygic..

JrCsG
6th June, 2010, 03:17 PM
Ndrive is good too and not so expensive...

smirnoff_rules
6th June, 2010, 03:22 PM
Ndrive is good too and not so expensive...

wot do u mean ? is there people paying for apps .. u need to have a read around for jailbreak m8

JrCsG
6th June, 2010, 05:12 PM
wot do u mean ? is there people paying for apps .. u need to have a read around for jailbreak m8

Yes, i know that there is jailbreak, my previous iPhone was jailbreaked too, but now with my 3Gs i'm "clean".
Most of the software's are not so costly. I have purchased the Ndrive soft in action for example (and some of my other apps too)...

It was my decision, i think the soft writers deserve some "assistance" in most of the case.

Maybe this is crap, maybe not.

digilox
21st June, 2010, 09:28 AM
Got Ndrive about 10 days ago ?4.99 .... it's not tomtom but hey what do you expect for ?4.99 .......... however if you try itunes app store now you won't find it listed anymore.... very strange ??????

nabzo
22nd June, 2010, 09:39 AM
hopefull garmin launches nav for iphone

nabzo
28th June, 2010, 09:12 AM
use installous you will never pay for an app or game anymore

digilox
2nd July, 2010, 10:27 AM
N drive appears to be in trouble !
Apparently there is a licence problem and the app has been pulled from itunes. Some people also report it disappearing from their fones after connecting to itunes (???)

Skobbler is free on itunes . Uses "Open Street" maps. Very basic but if you are looking for something without bells and whistles this is for you.

Hobbymat
11th August, 2010, 03:31 PM
In my opinion, Navigon is the best available iPhone sat nav app so far. I've also tried iGo and TomTom.

iGo has a terrible voice quality and TomTom (at least version 1.0) is very poor compared to old Symbian or PDA versions. But Navigon feels quite nice and smooth.

Vladimir.CDI
15th August, 2010, 09:16 AM
In my opinion, Navigon is the best available iPhone sat nav app so far. I've also tried iGo and TomTom.

iGo has a terrible voice quality and TomTom (at least version 1.0) is very poor compared to old Symbian or PDA versions. But Navigon feels quite nice and smooth.

I have opposite feeling. Iphone TomTom 1.3 is much better then TT1.0 and Navigon. Work very fast, especially I like, that I can scale maps by fingers during navigation on route, sounds is smooth and the speed it just perfect. In many german sities shows directions by lanes (Iphone 3GS/16). Only disadvantage is tonnels.