PDA

View Full Version : Let?s talk something about UFO!

richardo
18th November, 2008, 10:33 AM
Hello friends, can anyone tell me that what is exactly UFO and what are the stories related to them. I have got some information on them and knowing that would like to know more about them. I have even heard that they had abducted some of the citizens, I am not sure if this is true, but like to know more on this!

iuzar
18th November, 2008, 11:33 AM
Take a look at these videos:

GOOGLE EARTH Mystery Secret UFO & Hidden Places

YouTube - GOOGLE EARTH Mystery Secret UFO & Hidden Places PART 1
YouTube - GOOGLE EARTH Mystery Secret UFO & Hidden Places PART 2
YouTube - GOOGLE EARTH Mystery Secret UFO & Hidden Places PART 3
YouTube - Google Earth - REAL UFO Proof, Near Area 51

Theodore
19th November, 2008, 01:44 PM
Such topics do hold my attention too, paranormal happenings, weird incidents do interest me. I had heard some news too about the abductions that had taken place related with UFO. I am not sure if they are really true, but if you are interested in more information on this topic, check out The Secret UFO Reports (http://www.ufo-sightings-evidence.com/) which has abduction reports that will help you to know more.

firemouth
22nd November, 2008, 11:03 PM
UFO's do exist. As their name suggests "Unidentified Flying Objects", we do not know what they are. so whether the story's which are attributed to them are true? we do not, as yet, know.

kal
22nd November, 2008, 11:36 PM
As firemouth states, these are pretty much in existence and i would myself like to know who exactly are in control of those UFO's...You see, people associate these with 1) Aliens and 2) Military. Either one, or both could be behind these, but many experts out there believe the only way the military got hold of this technology and capabilities to build such things is through reverse engineering, and this takes it goes back to The Roswell Incident where a UFO from another world was suppose to have crashed. Get the video if you can, it's a good intro to all this. At the moment i watch UFO Hunters, which is based on an investigation team who travel to areas of reported sightings, it seems pretty alright.

charlie1952
7th February, 2011, 05:49 PM
after looking at the videos makes u wonder what is going on around planet earth

Cronus
8th February, 2011, 12:50 AM
and this takes it goes back to The Roswell Incident where a UFO from another world was suppose to have crashed.

You were doing really well until that statement. Roswell was no 'other world' craft...it was very much from our own!

RedSpider
8th February, 2011, 01:29 PM
You were doing really well until that statement. Roswell was no 'other world' craft...it was very much from our own!

Is this a fact or just your own firm belief?
Kal was merely pointing out the general supposition of what is said to have happened at Roswell.
It's probable that you are correct that what was recovered at Roswell was of this planet but you don't know for certain and nobody ever will.
The idea that it was an alien craft was first put out by the USAF. A statement that was later retracted and replaced with one along the lines of "No, hang on... It was a weather balloon.... Silly us... we always get them two mixed up."