PDA

View Full Version : almera radio cd locked!!

cuucu
19th May, 2010, 08:51 AM
hii!!!i bought a used cd player and nav dvd-rom.i put it to my car.but immo system of my car made them locked.i took apart the cd player , read the eprom(cd player) and changed the code as 1111.i put it my car again.there was ''secure'' on the yellow font on the screen.nissan manuel says that this caution is''the system belongs to another car or there is a problem transponder''.i called the nissan mechanic(servicd) but i didnt get the reasonable respond enough.i guess the immo system makes it locked and i need to change the immo code.how can i handle it?what can i do ?thanks for all!!:banghead:

M1DJF
19th May, 2010, 09:11 AM
Upload the dump and I will try to help you.

hii!!!i bought a used cd player and nav dvd-rom.i put it to my car.but im*o system of my car made them locked.i took apart the cd player , read the eprom(cd player) and changed the code as 1111.i put it my car again.there was ''secure'' on the yellow font on the screen.nissan manuel says that this caution is''the system belongs to another car or there is a problem transponder''.i called the nissan mechanic(servicd) but i didnt get the reasonable respond enough.i guess the im*o system makes it locked and i need to change the im*o code.how can i handle it?what can i do ?thanks for all!!:banghead:

cuucu
19th May, 2010, 09:41 AM
thank you very much!!i know the key code but i cant enter the code to be manuel!!!i think the immo code must be changed by consult 2.what about you?

cuucu
19th May, 2010, 09:47 AM
if i rechange the eprom with old one to used one,can i solve this problem?and also dvd-rom (nav) works with it?