PDA

View Full Version : Wagon r Dasboard help

manit
19th May, 2010, 06:47 PM
Hi guys i hope i might just get my ans from you guys i have a x reg 2000 plate Suzuki wagon r auto 23000 mls on the clock from new. 2 probs mil light on and mileage digits starting to disappear so have got another clock from a scrappy but millage is 79000 so i know my car is not obd2 so how do i change the mileage back to 23000 and how do i get rid of the mil light on the dash.. thinking of using a lappy and a say elm 327 interface dont know if this would work? any help would be very much appreciated cheers guys:thrasher:

Meat-Head
19th May, 2010, 09:10 PM
Not going to argue with anybody, but

a) Op-com
b) Op-com

lupu_sandu
19th May, 2010, 09:30 PM
I think M-H want to say: Suzuki wagon R - Opel Agila

Meat-Head
19th May, 2010, 09:36 PM
I think M-H want to say: Suzuki wagon R - Opel Agila

No idea what it is, but on these the security code is a standard fixed one
but don't know what it is.

raf0468
19th May, 2010, 10:39 PM
for mileage nec micro inside dash.........
not the easiest of cluster to work with for beginner...

maruti
20th May, 2010, 02:45 AM
which year your car which eprom in dash full information than any people help u

marinero123
20th May, 2010, 06:08 AM
which year your car which eprom in dash full information than any people help u

this kind of cluster don"t have external eeprom , all information is stored into nec UPD.... mcu and is not very easy to work with him. Same dash is mounted into Opel Agila.

tachonow
20th May, 2010, 06:20 AM
this kind of cluster don"t have external eeprom , all information is stored into nec UPD.... mcu and is not very easy to work with him. Same dash is mounted into Opel Agila.
If you have comm with Op Com go to Agila , Instruments, Programming and change millage by Obd.

manit
31st May, 2010, 12:39 PM
so guys got op-com ver 1.39 i can reset my mil lite on my dash and find out whats wrong with it on my suzuki wagon r x reg 2000 and if i use vag commander 1.4 i can use it on a skoda clear fault codes reset stuff and odometer correction whats the differance in vag commander 1.4 2.5 5.1 etc is it leads or is it just the software is different or both ver 1.4 works with 5.1 software thanks

manit
21st June, 2010, 06:23 PM
Hi guys just got my new opcom ta day ver 1.39 interface tests out ok np but on my suzuki waggon r i really dont get anything went in to Agila all i get is rpm mph and voltage and thats it are there any setting i that i should use as not touched any at all just defaults thanks guys.......:bike:

z786
21st June, 2010, 11:13 PM
go to Body, instrument cluster, programming

manit
22nd June, 2010, 10:29 AM
go to Body, instrument cluster, programming

it seam ta work on eps ok when i move the wheel the values move to. immobiliser airbag theres value there when i try ta go ta instruments picks pin 12 and thats about it nothing else engine values there but not moving wont read the ecu i get rpm and mph thats it the opcom unit seams ta work any way of checking it out just dont work on my suzki wagon r unless i have ta change any settings thanks guys:bike:

z786
22nd June, 2010, 10:38 AM
in settings have you ticked "let me choose identifier from list"

and selected "revision B"

?

manit
22nd June, 2010, 10:47 AM
in settings have you ticked "let me choose identifier from list"

and selected "revision B"

?
the identifier was ticked but the revision was set to d so i have changed it to b and saved config:bike:

z786
22nd June, 2010, 11:15 AM
i think that would be a good idea

manit
22nd June, 2010, 02:04 PM
i think that would be a good idea checked the self test passed ok np ver 1.39 changed that set to pin 7 tried them all still the same tried different software just dont get any comms at all with the instrument bummer now what chaps?:bike: