PDA

View Full Version : viewing cards

kbliverpool
18th November, 2008, 07:56 PM
hi can any one help i have got a sat catcher voyage 2 sat receiver and i am currantly running digialb card to watch the football but not all the football matches are on there can any help me to get a videoguard card or a nagravision card so i can watch the football on my sat box i have also got a motorised dish thanks

2tone
18th November, 2008, 10:17 PM
in what way help are you looking to buy a new cards if so there is sites on line that sell them or you could try and get in to card share

.: JaCkPoT :.
18th November, 2008, 10:41 PM
just buy a diablo cam and using the various sats you will be able to experimently watch the football.
Its cheaper!

kbliverpool
21st November, 2008, 07:52 PM
cant put diablo cam in the box it is already built in

.: JaCkPoT :.
21st November, 2008, 08:35 PM
????? does ur receiver have a cam slot?? the cam itself should have a card slot too i think.
a cam can be built in but theres no point. it wont open the same channels. only the channels you have a card for!!

alunfennell
21st November, 2008, 08:58 PM
SatCatcher VOYAGER II only has a embedded Multi CAS smartcard reader it does not have diablo cam or any other Cam Slot buit in, all it can take are official Smartcards & Programable smartcards thats all, you could use a Duolabs Dynamite Programmer and dummy Card or reprogramable Cards, without a CAM slot you are rather limited.

Receiver Details
h**p://www.satonline.co.uk/shop/products.php?p=c7043d

Duolabs Dynamite Programmer
h**p://www.duolabs.com/dynamite.html