PDA

View Full Version : How to reprogram airbag modul on fiat stilo

fricy86
20th May, 2010, 04:20 PM
Hi every one!

Y am very new on the forum, by the way it's great, and y have a problem with my car !Y have a '02 fiat stilo 1.6 16v 3 door and y have crash data stored in my airbag modul!
How can y clear that data or overwrite it or..., what kind of software or hardware do Y need, what is the procedure, how can y do it at home ?!
Y have a modifyed vag com cable witch is exactly like the one on the fiatecuscan site, comunicates with the car on the K line! That raps up my knowledge about diagnostics with my car!
Can you help me or explain to me what to do?!

Thank and Y appreciate your kindness to answer!
Frici from Transylvania (Romania)

dany25360
20th May, 2010, 07:02 PM
Hi every one!

Y am very new on the forum, by the way it's great, and y have a problem with my car !Y have a '02 fiat stilo 1.6 16v 3 door and y have crash data stored in my airbag modul!
How can y clear that data or overwrite it or..., what kind of software or hardware do Y need, what is the procedure, how can y do it at home ?!
Y have a modifyed vag com cable witch is exactly like the one on the fiatecuscan site, comunicates with the car on the K line! That raps up my knowledge about diagnostics with my car!
Can you help me or explain to me what to do?!

Thank and Y appreciate your kindness to answer!
Frici from Transylvania (Romania)
Ai nevoie de fiatecuscan 2.2 registred si o interfata kkl vag si stergi erorile!

fricy86
20th May, 2010, 07:04 PM
Merci!

Problema este ca ecu ul este luat dintr-o masina lovita ca al meu s-a stricat, eroarea asta nu se poate sterge ca cel cauzat de ocs...sau altele legate de airbag.

Mersi de info

fricy86
20th May, 2010, 07:06 PM
P.S. de unde as putea sa fac rost de un fiatescuscan registered 2.2 :D? Ai vreo ideie sau link
Thanks

fricy86
21st May, 2010, 09:19 AM
Ok so Y did not get any further with this...anyone a qlue

boza
25th May, 2010, 09:19 PM
you need upa programer or similar for programing motorola mcu's and cleared dump for that ecu