PDA

View Full Version : service unavailable check tuner configuration

southpaw
21st May, 2010, 03:57 PM
Hi Guys , can anybody advise me how to get all my channels working , some channels are greyed out in channel list , and when selected say
"service unavailable , check tuner configuration"

Can anybody advise where the issue is , is it settings or scanning , i have loaded catseyes settings to box , nabilo 13 on a clone dm800 with motorised 1m dish ,
when i installed the setup , i had both 1w and 0.8w , somehow all channels on 1w have the above fault ,along with various others on several sats , i have attached pic to show what i mean , any advice apprecaited

southpaw
21st May, 2010, 04:01 PM
images attached

westkill
21st May, 2010, 04:05 PM
what pic lol
goto tuner configeration see which sats are active
as for sky uk i think there is 28.2 and 28.5 which may need to be put on to lnb1 i think off the top of me head lol
and should be able to see the grayed out channels now and the same for 0.8w and 1.0w
as the sat xml for catseyes has both in
try that :)

zaf786
21st May, 2010, 04:08 PM
Don,t know much about dm800 you haven,t got recording on have

southpaw
21st May, 2010, 04:31 PM
not sure what you mean zaf , if your asking am i recording then the answer is no ,
westkill , not sure how i can enable sats , when on satfinder 1w isnt listed , is there a menu somewhere to enable , had a good look in tuner config , but cant seem to see anythin to enable certain sats , setup is simple usals btw

dctyper
21st May, 2010, 04:56 PM
go to menu, tuner config, then enable the sat 1st, then oyu shuld be good to go

southpaw
21st May, 2010, 05:28 PM
go to menu, tuner config, then enable the sat 1st, then oyu shuld be good to go
there aint nothin to enable with simple usals selected mate

zaf786
21st May, 2010, 05:39 PM
Was this box working before you loaded these services or this is new box

southpaw
21st May, 2010, 07:03 PM
Was this box working before you loaded these services or this is new box

to be honest not quite sure if the dodgy channels have ever worked , what did work which now doesn`t is all channels on 1w , they were workin fine on installation , but i was a bit confused then and not exactly sure of what i have done to get this stage

kamel22
21st May, 2010, 07:27 PM
try to disable parental contol.

southpaw
21st May, 2010, 08:09 PM
try to disable parental contol.

not got it setup mate , cheers anyhow ,
does anybody know what gives dreambox list of sats.
is it preloaded in image or sat settings (ie catseyes)
1w isnt selectable in sat list , got 0.8 then next in list is 4w

southpaw
21st May, 2010, 08:16 PM
think i have figured out my 1w issue , i uploaded a sat file from satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator (http://satellites-xml.eu/) (in order to have sats i choose) and just noticed 1w isnt on there database

zaf786
21st May, 2010, 08:19 PM
To be honest i have never heard of catseye setting for dreambox i use captains setting for my dreambox 7025 can you not try another setting use dreamset to upload to your box

zaf786
21st May, 2010, 08:36 PM
Ok i found some settings for dm800 and i am uploading dreamset you can use this to upload your settings

southpaw
21st May, 2010, 09:38 PM
Ok i found some settings for dm800 and i am uploading dreamset you can use this to upload your settings
cheers mate , will give these a go tomorrow

dctyper
22nd May, 2010, 10:20 AM
bress green then yellow and download the sat settings, should be ok from there on in

Curious123
22nd May, 2010, 11:00 PM
To be honest i have never heard of catseye setting for dreambox i use captains setting for my dreambox 7025 can you not try another setting use dreamset to upload to your box

You might find these useful as they are the next best thing to the Captains settings.

likethesun
28th July, 2011, 09:02 PM
thanks very much

olivr
22nd November, 2011, 02:37 PM
hello can any one help me please

Curious123
23rd November, 2011, 10:24 PM
hello can any one help me please

You would get a lot more help if you explained your problem in the post rather then wasting it with a post of 'hello can anyone help me please'.

grantsmith82
12th October, 2012, 08:17 PM
guys i have similar issue
i use rats dw channel list and after one update i lost some of the sports interactive channels (greyed out) tried to load the old channel list back and they still greyed out... in the channel list if i press red(all) they are there so i know they are tuned in but im unsure why they are greyed out.

andy91
12th October, 2012, 08:53 PM
Load up a new set of bouquets and do a manual scan.

Andy

grantsmith82
20th October, 2012, 11:51 PM
tried that no joy...

this issue is driving me crazy but im determined to find the cause of issue
let me explain the issue

it all started when i updated my channel list using rats dw updater i found that the sly sports active stream (1-13) became greyed out with err msg "service unavailable check tuner configuration"
15-18 were still ok. i thought was issue with rats latest release but this may not be case..

my box as original vu+duo on vix3.0 i have also tried 4 vu+ clones vix 2.4 now 2 of them have same issue and 2 of them updated and work ok with these channels (all on samke build of image)
i also flased 4 dm800SE this week usiong open pli all had the same issue being grayed out

its not a tuner scan issue as if i goto channel list all(red) then the channels are listed there 1471,1472 etc.. (i think) and will play fine

ive also tried updating the satellite.xml file also that made no difference

im baffelled whats causing issue especially as i programmed two vu+ clones identical and one was ok and 1 greyed them out.... im not only one other forum members have same issue and some dont.. i know there is a new lazards method i can use but i really want to get to bottom of this

i also tried manually scanning aswell
please suggestions guys...

shermeister
2nd November, 2012, 02:11 PM
Hi.. I am experiencing the same thing in my DM800se too.. somehow i think the satellite.xml is giving the problem, have not been able to solve it yet.. any clues?