PDA

View Full Version : is there any new software for a750

pasa_ibo
21st May, 2010, 10:07 PM
my box has suddenly stopped working. I guess there is a software encryption changes. does anybody else experience the same issue with a750 or is it me only

bugaloo41
22nd May, 2010, 10:02 AM
take 15 minutes to read the hundreds of threads in this or any other cable section and you will better understand whats happening. you are fortunate in some respects in that you have the best supported box on the market. take a read at the iconnector thread below, shell out for one and bingo tv is restored.

mark8393
22nd May, 2010, 11:45 PM
take 15 minutes to read the hundreds of threads in this or any other cable section and you will better understand whats happening. you are fortunate in some respects in that you have the best supported box on the market. take a read at the iconnector thread below, shell out for one and bingo tv is restored.

but it wont last long cable cs is asking for trouble, virgin have just forked out all this money on changes, does anyone think they will allow cable cs, sharing is done by makers, easy target to get knocked out, if you have any sense avoid, unless your happy to give your cash away, take sat route, less obvious.

DW190
23rd May, 2010, 09:54 AM
but it wont last long cable cs is asking for trouble, virgin have just forked out all this money on changes, does anyone think they will allow cable cs, sharing is done by makers, easy target to get knocked out, if you have any sense avoid, unless your happy to give your cash away, take sat route, less obvious.

If everyone went cs on the sat route Sly would be certain to blow the whistle and call time.