PDA

View Full Version : multiple boxes 1 sever

Wingnut
22nd May, 2010, 03:12 PM
im currently using a dm800s and have a sub out with a server, i no they charge more if i wud conect more than one box so wondering wud it be possible if i bought a cheap dm500s and put upstairs,then a night time switch dm800s of downstairs and switch dm500s upstairs with same cline in it wud they no,as i wud still only have 1 box connected,i think i wud defo have to have box downstairs of so not 2 boxes connected, would this work guys?, prob save the trouble unpluging dm800s and bring upstairs everytime

o71g
22nd May, 2010, 03:24 PM
Yes it will work fine.

:rulez:

dctyper
22nd May, 2010, 04:23 PM
it would have to be completely off tho

dc

southpaw
22nd May, 2010, 07:02 PM
im currently using a dm800s and have a sub out with a server, i no they charge more if i wud conect more than one box so wondering wud it be possible if i bought a cheap dm500s and put upstairs,then a night time switch dm800s of downstairs and switch dm500s upstairs with same cline in it wud they no,as i wud still only have 1 box connected,i think i wud defo have to have box downstairs of so not 2 boxes connected, would this work guys?, prob save the trouble unpluging dm800s and bring upstairs everytime

Bloody minge bag lol ,

.: JaCkPoT :.
22nd May, 2010, 08:57 PM
Cs talk not allowed And i think this breaches the rules as it is about payservers And also How to trick around them.

neo1
22nd May, 2010, 09:43 PM
why not just buy video senders then you can even change the channel upstairs aswell saves buying a new box

tab99_uk
23rd May, 2010, 04:41 AM
why not just buy video senders then you can even change the channel upstairs aswell saves buying a new box

the quality on video senders is rubbish m8 i was using the latest 5.8 ghz it was still shit used to not change channels sometimes and crash.

neo1
23rd May, 2010, 03:36 PM
the quality on video senders is rubbish m8 i was using the latest 5.8 ghz it was still shit used to not change channels sometimes and crash.

mine works fine once youve got it in the right place no problems at all