PDA

View Full Version : iDreamX for windows..?

baseman007
23rd May, 2010, 12:06 PM
Hi...

I have a DM7000S, and I would like a single software tool to control my dreambox in the most possible ways. The only software that does that is iDreamX, but that's great for my mac. I also need a similar software for windows, and I have tried every software there is, but nothing comes even close to what iDreamX is capable of. I know that its possible to handle ftp, bouquet, stream, record etc., in there own separate way, and I don't mind if I have to do just that, but isn't there a software like iDreamX for windows. I have found Flashwizard, dreamboxedit-IHAD Edition and Dreamset, which are OK, but they are only handling one aspect of the dreambox. I will therefore greatly appreciate any help regarding my problem.

Thanks in advance from baseman007

iKay
23rd May, 2010, 01:22 PM
You can try either Dreambox Control Center (DCC) or DreamBox Tools

Both can be found here (http://dreambox.it/tools.htm)

Note to admins: I'm not sure about the links policy here. Remove the link in case of any violation. Sorry & Thanks in advanced.

baseman007
23rd May, 2010, 04:19 PM
I have tried dcc, I didn't like it. If you know iDreamX, then you know what I am talking about. It's in a whole different league. Maybe their isn't anything like iDreamX. Try comparing screenshots of dcc and iDreamX, iDreamX have better UI and more functions.
Dreambox Tools is just a bunch of different software. I have tried all of them.

iKay
24th May, 2010, 05:48 AM
Sorry that didnt help. Did you try DreamBox Tools?

I never used iDreamBox,, I'm a Windows user and I have all tools i need for my Dreambox (FlashWizard, DreamUp, DreamBoxEdit). I don't think i needed more than those.

shooter1
8th July, 2011, 03:29 PM
hi is there any software for dm500