PDA

View Full Version : Just to say thank you

Salami
11th April, 2008, 06:29 PM
Hi
I am pleased with the way that Administrator Kaos welcomed me and Iam sure he does exactly the same with all new Members to the forum,
It is really nice to make someone very special from day one I have been in many forums and this is the first time I am in a forum with a unique touch of contacting new joined Members with welcome through PM.

I asked for a bit of help and I received a reply within seconds with a short and well explained details of how and where to go to get what I am looking for.

I would like to extend my special thank you to all of you Moderators and Members for the contributions that you are making to this forum and I will try my best to do the same. Please have a nice weekend and see you around the forum.

Best regards.
Salami :)

smirnoff_rules
11th April, 2008, 06:31 PM
no , thank you m8 . its not a forum without members and thanks for the nice words too .

allycoops
11th April, 2008, 06:34 PM
Nice post mate ,

glad youre enjoying it and great that a lot of new members are deciding to stick around, the forums offer alot more than just cable,

BigBalloon
11th April, 2008, 08:30 PM
agree with u there salami.... a warm welcome can make u feel at home, thus helps u to enjoy the site :congrats:

Devilfish
11th April, 2008, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the words Salami! :)

As smirnoff says, it's the members that make the forum as well as the staff so we aim to make your time here a pleasurable one!

Jesus...I sound like a ~~~~in air hostess! :roflmao:

janobi
13th April, 2008, 09:22 AM

As smirnoff says, it's the members that make the forum as well as the staff so we aim to make your time here a pleasurable one!

Mine would be a whole lot more pleasurable, if you sent over those playboy models you promised me when I joined kaos. lol.

baldur
13th April, 2008, 05:37 PM
Yes indeed. I want to join in on the thanks. Been posting online for a good while but this is a great forum.

mojodrone
13th April, 2008, 07:58 PM
Well said Salami. I too am newbie and warm welcome is a big plus and also hope to add to forum in some small way!!

Hi
I am pleased with the way that Administrator Kaos welcomed me and Iam sure he does exactly the same with all new Members to the forum,
It is really nice to make someone very special from day one I have been in many forums and this is the first time I am in a forum with a unique touch of contacting new joined Members with welcome through PM.

I asked for a bit of help and I received a reply within seconds with a short and well explained details of how and where to go to get what I am looking for.

I would like to extend my special thank you to all of you Moderators and Members for the contributions that you are making to this forum and I will try my best to do the same. Please have a nice weekend and see you around the forum.

Best regards.
Salami :)

Salami
13th April, 2008, 08:37 PM

:rofl::rofl:oops