PDA

View Full Version : PIWIS Cable Source?

MrXerox
23rd May, 2010, 04:01 PM
Hey gang, just ran across this great forum and could use some guidance please. I have downloaded the PIWIS ghost image and 27 update as well. I have ordered a IBM T30 from ebay and am now trying to find a source for the cable. I believe I need a BOSCH KTS 520 and I have read that I can obtain one from China. Can someone point me in the right direction for a reliable source for one of these? I am located in the USA Thanks in advance!

Sean.

MrXerox
28th May, 2010, 01:13 AM
66 views and no replies? I thought this would be an easy one :giveup:

hectorconnector
28th May, 2010, 01:54 AM
search JR2
It would be great to get a known good source for the KTS520/550.
If anyone has bought one that they use in a shop and is willing to testify as to the quality..............
We all would say THANKS, in a big way!

chmaldon
15th June, 2010, 05:52 AM
please i need to bought an bosch kts system to reprogram an airbag ecu for porsche cayenne 2 2008 i was searching but i have no response, a person wants sell me an bosch kts 550 so i dont known what to do, i just need this tool urgent, please help me...

SprintStar
4th July, 2010, 07:23 AM
Hey gang, just ran across this great forum and could use some guidance please. I have downloaded the PIWIS ghost image and 27 update as well. I have ordered a IBM T30 from ebay and am now trying to find a source for the cable. I believe I need a BOSCH KTS 520 and I have read that I can obtain one from China. Can someone point me in the right direction for a reliable source for one of these? I am located in the USA Thanks in advance!

Sean.

Hi Sean!

I'm run a VW & Porsche shop in Singapore and can help sourcing a Bosch KTS 520.

I'm a Bosch Service shop as well, that's why I have access to Bosch's inventory, which Asia's headquarters happen to be 2 miles down the road from me. :-)

Sprint.

Theo1606
20th August, 2010, 01:25 PM
Have you find the source of the Porsche Cable ?
What is different ... it is possible to change a KTS - Obd cable ( not Multiplexer) to a Piwis Cable ?
And last but not least ... what is withe the Multiplexer ... works this Cable with Piwis ?

Yes .. Yes .... many Questions ;-)

Thanks LG

Alien51sx
23rd September, 2010, 05:07 PM
Hey gang, just ran across this great forum and could use some guidance please. I have downloaded the PIWIS ghost image and 27 update as well.

Sean.

Where is this link, I have searched the forum and cant find the link?

Chris75
4th October, 2010, 09:47 AM
What different between kts and piwis Obd Cable?
Where can i buy all piwis cables?
Thanks
Chris

parlla
8th December, 2010, 04:53 PM
I want to know the same. Will the original Bosch cable work or I have to buy a new PIWIS cable?