PDA

View Full Version : Sly Magic Eye.

fergiethecan
23rd May, 2010, 09:06 PM
Just about to move house and wondered if a Sly magic eye can be used with an original Dreambox 800? I know that this has probably been asked before but the wife won't give me 2 seconds peace to look it up. Also, if not, what is the best option? Many thanks in advance for the help!:turtle:

andiewill
24th May, 2010, 01:18 PM
An audio / video sender will do the trick, nice and simple and wireless and you can pick them up quite cheap nowadays, unlike the magic eye with all that wireing malarky...

fergiethecan
9th June, 2010, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the tip mate. Got one for ?60 at Maplin but had to go for the 5.8ghz one so it doesn't interfere with the wireless. Thanks again!

bluebottle
10th June, 2010, 09:15 AM
An audio / video sender will do the trick, nice and simple and wireless and you can pick them up quite cheap nowadays, unlike the magic eye with all that wireing malarky...

I have one which I used on my DM7000 no problems at all, but I now have the DM800 but havnt set the sender back up yet. Might be a stupid question but does it support HD transmissions or just normal SD? Cheers.

fergiethecan
18th June, 2010, 09:35 PM
Yes it does mate. Sorry for the long delay but only just got internet up and running. Only transmits in standard definition though. Hope this helps.