PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy a psu for programming

johnjohn27
24th May, 2010, 02:42 AM
hi lads,

i have the common idrive issues with an 2004 e60. i want to reflash the modules as i reckon this will cures the issue however i dont have a power supply unit(psu) which i heard is required while programming. does anybody know of a good one for the right money. my local snappy wants mad money for the 70amp version.

also just while im asking i have the gt1 yellow head and ops orange head. will one of these do for the job. i have heard on here from one of maximus posts that i may need the yellow opps head. if this is true can some please recommend a good supplier for one. thanks in advance for any replies.

regards
pieman

johnjohn27
24th May, 2010, 09:08 PM
any idea folks? i really need to order one of these today as car is waiting in workshop

regards
john

eliasole
24th May, 2010, 10:32 PM
any idea folks? i really need to order one of these today as car is waiting in workshop

regards
john

look for this :ctek multi xs 25000

johnjohn27
25th May, 2010, 12:00 AM
thanks for the reply eliasole. do you think this is suitable for providing the required amperage while programming control units. i seen this one http://obdsvs.com/products/product.asp?id=163 but id perfer to buy more locally