PDA

View Full Version : Help with Digimaster OBP adaptor

G4uly
24th May, 2010, 11:04 AM
Hi i was wondering if someone had abit more information about the OPB adaptor that comes with the digimaster 2

as the digrams are limited and there are a few spaces for chips to go on the board just need help to clear which part of the board is for what

any help would be great many thanks in advance

vonevo
27th May, 2010, 07:44 PM
Sorry cant tell you what space is for what since im also new to this and afraid of gicing wrong information but here is a picture of it, makes it easier for those who can explain :)

Hi i was wondering if someone had abit more information about the OPB adaptor that comes with the digimaster 2

as the digrams are limited and there are a few spaces for chips to go on the board just need help to clear which part of the board is for what

hcip
27th May, 2010, 11:47 PM
whats your problem about this?
just put the eeprom on the board, select menu, the digimaster assign automatically the pin signals and power depending on which eeprom you have selected

softport
28th May, 2010, 11:53 AM

I've just been using this system for a few days.
So far I have only used the 8 pin smd pads for
reading M35080 and 93C64 eeproms. I was concerned
about the 2 chips having different pinouts, but it was
not a problem.

The 8 pin header -might- be for the BMW coding plug, but
no way to tell so far.