PDA

View Full Version : stay away from this app

johnboy1974
24th May, 2010, 10:02 PM
last night i downloaded a cracked version of anyring from imodzone.net repo. the thing made my phone go crazy and put it into some wierd emergency mode then crashed. i restarted my phone and uninstalled it through cydia and it was ok. beware of this.

janobi
25th May, 2010, 09:07 AM
Free Ringtones for mobile and iPhone - Audiko (http://www.audiko.net)

This is the easiest and best way for rintones, I take it thats what the post is about. Lol if its not....

biffo1
25th May, 2010, 08:56 PM
last night i downloaded a cracked version of anyring from imodzone.net repo. the thing made my phone go crazy and put it into some wierd emergency mode then crashed. i restarted my phone and uninstalled it through cydia and it was ok. beware of this.
the version of anyring on the xsellize repo seems ok ive had it working for a week now , personally i use iphone pc suite really good all round iphone tool or the site jan put up is really good .

johnboy1974
25th May, 2010, 09:59 PM
the version of anyring on the xsellize repo seems ok ive had it working for a week now , personally i use iphone pc suite really good all round iphone tool or the site jan put up is really good .

im running 3.1.3 mate dont know if that what caused it but it never said anything about what firmware to use when i installed it.