PDA

View Full Version : Latest N3 hack news

filthy1980
25th May, 2010, 11:51 AM
just wondered is anybody able to recommend a site which has accurate upto date information on progress being made (or not) on cracking N3?

thanks

filthy

benny/9
25th May, 2010, 11:58 AM
just wondered is anybody able to recommend a site which has accurate upto date information on progress being made (or not) on cracking N3?

thanks

filthy
you can google for cable tv forums but you wont
find or get more upto date info and facts thats already
on this forum, if n3 is open it's in private only.and
i dought it being open in any hack form, i have no
dought there are people testing and looking for a fix
but if it's like satellite tv n3 arrived over 2 years ago
and it's not been opened yet,

johnboy1974
25th May, 2010, 12:53 PM

thanks

filthy

yes you have found the site its here, any news on a crack or hack will be posted on here in its relevent section. it may be a bit quiet for your liking due to the fact that there is nothing happening right now with regards a crack or hack and its likely to stay that way for a wee while yet.

filthy1980
25th May, 2010, 01:25 PM
yes you have found the site its here, any news on a crack or hack will be posted on here in its relevent section. it may be a bit quiet for your liking due to the fact that there is nothing happening right now with regards a crack or hack and its likely to stay that way for a wee while yet.

cheers mate,

was hoping that there was a sniff somewhere along the line, but obviously not

26th May, 2010, 12:52 AM
cheers mate,

was hoping that there was a sniff somewhere along the line, but obviously not

I'll be suprised if N3 will get cracked, I don't think it will

cloudnineuk54
26th May, 2010, 12:57 AM
and when na3 gets hacked,or if ever,nag4 is in the waiting lol

teckmast
26th May, 2010, 02:41 AM
It has been a long time since any news. It doesn't look promising. Hope I`m wrong.

alunfennell
26th May, 2010, 03:07 AM
N3 has been in opperation for a number of years now on satellite in Europe and last year hit all cable & satellite across America, N3 has never ever been opened and will never likely to be !

N3 is as good if not better than NDS which is used by Sky Digital for over ten years !

The only reason N2 was open on cable & satellite is because it was given to us by Rupert Murdoch in a bid to ruin Nagravision and make NDS the No.1 encryption service in the world; There have been enough court cases documented for you to read about and learn how N2 was (not hacked) but given to us.

You can look to your hearts content ! but forget it ! N3 will never be hacked ! Its not just in the UK its all across the world on cable & satellite blank screens everywhere.

Never mind all the other encryptions other providers use (There is very little been opened anywhere on cable / satellite simply because the encryptions and technology have become to advanced to be hacked).

kermitthefrog
26th May, 2010, 09:02 PM
YouTube - How to Reverse-Engineer a Satellite TV Smart Card

smirnoff_rules
26th May, 2010, 09:13 PM
lol who was he the karate kid

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/cleanup1000/kid.jpg

boomer39
26th May, 2010, 10:21 PM
N3 has been in opperation for a number of years now on satellite in Europe and last year hit all cable & satellite across America, N3 has never ever been opened and will never likely to be !

N3 is as good if not better than NDS which is used by Sky Digital for over ten years !

The only reason N2 was open on cable & satellite is because it was given to us by Rupert Murdoch in a bid to ruin Nagravision and make NDS the No.1 encryption service in the world; There have been enough court cases documented for you to read about and learn how N2 was (not hacked) but given to us.

You can look to your hearts content ! but forget it ! N3 will never be hacked ! Its not just in the UK its all across the world on cable & satellite blank screens everywhere.

Never mind all the other encryptions other providers use (There is very little been opened anywhere on cable / satellite simply because the encryptions and technology have become to advanced to be hacked).
good god mate, i wonder why i am the only one to have read your post.... would have saved lots and lots of wasted time and effort. newbies note.... but will be wasted........

satsmo
26th May, 2010, 10:34 PM
Indeed although I think Alun meant to say N1 was "given" to all. There was still work to do to amalgamate it. N2 was opened because it still had many similarities to N1, including the backdoors.

N3 yes is another matter but that has already been debated to death and yet all answers are opinions based on a few facts that are out there.

Times change and where there is money to be made the other question may be is it worth trying to open it or not?

johnboy1974
26th May, 2010, 10:57 PM
the video on reverse enginering the sattelite card proves that nothing is impossible but as satsmo says its all down to whether or not there is money to be made from it.

TheJackel
26th May, 2010, 11:30 PM
I wouldnt hold your breathe mate.

boomer39
27th May, 2010, 09:39 AM
the video on reverse enginering the sattelite card proves that nothing is impossible but as satsmo says its all down to whether or not there is money to be made from it.
after watching that video, i got my chemistry set out and tried it... it does not work......