PDA

View Full Version : acer aspire one netbook battery

elhefe
25th May, 2010, 12:55 PM
hi all
im looking for some advise on replacing the battery in my A0A150 netbook. Ive seen a load of these repalcement batteries all over ebay but im unsure as to wether to buy one from china/hong kong or the uk. what attracts me to the china china ones is the capacity but ive had issues with cheap china batteries blowing up a pc laptop and i dont want to damage the netbook for being a little tight.

does anyone have any experience of these batteries or can they give me a reccomedation as to where to but one (im trying to go up on the capacity i have a 2200mah pack at the moment)

:dontknow:

thanks a mill
Elhefe

Mooley
25th May, 2010, 01:52 PM
I will say I've had to look at 3 different brand new acer aspire one netbooks with dodgy batteries. Seems to be a common problem with them. In which case I would be careful where I buy one from and make sure it is easily returnable, as in it won't cost you anything if it goes wrong. I know some china sellers get you to pay for the returning and resending.

Tutko3
26th May, 2010, 10:06 AM
i have newone too, but there is no problem with battery. It takes 7 hours working.

dinocol
27th May, 2010, 02:36 PM
i ordered from ebay from a seller fr china and so far no problems with the battery..

johnboy1974
27th May, 2010, 02:47 PM
dont risk the chineese ones mate thats if it even arrives. have a look on amazon mate they have a good selection of batteries for acer on there.

stroner
27th May, 2010, 08:04 PM
heard alot of bad things about the batteries from china, usually dead within 2 months, stay clear and pay that bit more m8
All netbook/laptop batteries are stupidly priced imo

elhefe
2nd June, 2010, 04:02 PM
everyone thanks v much for all ur advise its greatly appericated. i think it makes a lot of sense to get a battery from a uk seller alrite as i have real doubts with the china imports never mind getting stung for VAT and anything else