PDA

View Full Version : need to reset my ecu on a peugeot 206cc

foxysnowflake74
25th May, 2010, 04:09 PM
i have a peugeot 206cc on a 53 plate and the other day i had problems with the car sounded like the car was firing on 3 not four but then went away but two days later it came again but went away again but on saturday it came back and now the car wont start at all since my husbanhd cleaned out the injectors, peugeot said it needs to go onto the machine and have the ecu reset does anyone know a cheaper way of doing it :giveup:

foxysnowflake74
25th May, 2010, 04:11 PM
now its coming up with system fuel 1 ol fault

oldford
25th May, 2010, 05:05 PM
Can you read the fault codes?
Could be your catalyst has melted because you have driven it too long with an engine running on 3 cylinders.
How were the injectors cleaned?

foxysnowflake74
28th May, 2010, 09:16 AM
just wiped them with a cloth,would only fire on 3 plugs since taking the injector rail off,it fires up reves then cuts out showing immobilizer fault on dash,before that i changed the coil pack to new and the plugs came up with,3 fault codes nock sensore,coil pack and fuel cut off,had man out he said the ecu is telling the engine to shut down,does the ecu have a immobilizer,help help help before i burn it out,or break for parts,never buy a pug 206cc,:giveup:

oldford
28th May, 2010, 09:33 AM
Try the spare key.
I hope you didn't damage the injectors. Injectors should be cleaned with professional equipment, not with a cloth.