PDA

View Full Version : How to recive Euro1080 on DM800

eyedoc
20th November, 2008, 06:56 PM
Hello All,

I just bougth Dreambox 800 updated to the latest Gemni 3.80 V, canot get many HD channles as HD HD3 on 7.0E although there is a good signal on that sattelite, other HD channles can be seen like LIG TV LuXE, ect, i tried the manual search with the new transponder settings but nothing can be recived any clue?

Thanks

eyedoc
21st November, 2008, 07:28 PM
24 read and no answer?

krazylegz
21st November, 2008, 08:05 PM
no need for sarcasm m8...plenty of people read a thread to see if they can answer it but they dont know what the question is till they read it.

HD1 and HD3 are encrypted with irdeto2 thats why you cant view them ones, as for euro1080 that is standard dvb-s2 so should be you should be able to view it.

what is your signal level on transponder 10880 V 13.333 fec 4/5?

and do you have any ber?

eyedoc
22nd November, 2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks for your reply,

I know that they are encrypted, but still the Dreambox doesnot find them during serach but can find other on same sattelite, Sat finder soesnot work on DVB-S2 thats how its made in Gemni and other images so you canot see any sifnal or BER, but the general transponders SD has 90% signal, even when i did the manual serach using teh values i didn't get any channels, people said in the NAbilo forun that somethign should be replaced in the line as CVS but i didnot get quite well.

Regards

skorc2000
6th December, 2008, 12:14 AM
I am trying to solve this problem for a couple of days with no luck. I have original irdeto Euro1080 card. It was working well before they changed the frequencies. Before i got 5 channels HD1, HD3, HD2/5, EXQUI and EXQUI sport. Sadly EXQUI and EXQUI Sport doesnt exist on satellite only cabel in Belgium.

Now i cant get the signal on low frequency 10880V, 13333 4/5 DVB-S2 no matter if i send settings lists to DB800 or manual search on transponder or satellite.

Maybe DB800 has faulty Tuner or there is bad driver. I will try more.

msn: skorc2000@yahoo.com :embarassed:

Thanks for your reply,

I know that they are encrypted, but still the Dreambox doesnot find them during serach but can find other on same sattelite, Sat finder soesnot work on DVB-S2 thats how its made in Gemni and other images so you canot see any sifnal or BER, but the general transponders SD has 90% signal, even when i did the manual serach using teh values i didn't get any channels, people said in the NAbilo forun that somethign should be replaced in the line as CVS but i didnot get quite well.

Regards

ptercook
7th December, 2008, 05:30 PM
theres a fw 3.9 out for the dm800 now 'might' help your problem