PDA

View Full Version : cleaning, zeroing, renault card

greg6969
25th May, 2010, 09:56 PM
sorry for the translation of "google"

One of my colleagues may know something about the "cleaning" renault card, where you can get the device for this?...

elektro128
25th May, 2010, 10:41 PM
hi

you need use new transponder

see photo

greg6969
25th May, 2010, 10:55 PM
Zerowanie czyszczenie karty kart Renault (998015317) - motoAllegro (http://www.motoallegro.pl/show_item.php?item=998015317)

dude used to program the card without opening

gepakg
26th May, 2010, 07:32 AM
think that is impossible without crypto hi-lo or PIN...

regards Gepa

Zerowanie czyszczenie karty kart Renault (998015317) - motoAllegro (http://www.motoallegro.pl/show_item.php?item=998015317)

malczykos
29th May, 2010, 06:34 PM

[POL] Nie jest możliwe ponowne otwarcie raz zapisanego transpondera PCF7947AT. Karty muszą zostać otwarte i wlutowany nowy transponder. Tak samo jak jest napisane w tej aukcji :http://www.motoallegro.pl/item1051865905_kluczyk_klucz_renault_clio_ii_kango _czysty.html , że kluczyk ma czystą elektronikę, czyli nowy transponder w tym przypadku PCF7946AT. Wiele razy wymieniałem te transpondery w kluczykach do Clio.

[EN] It is not possible to clear the transponder PCF7947AT. The card must be open and the transponder must be replaced with a new one. Exactly is written in this auction: http://www.motoallegro.pl/item1051865905_kluczyk_klucz_renault_clio_ii_kango _czysty.html (http://www.motoallegro.pl/item1051865905_kluczyk_klucz_renault_clio_ii_kango _czysty.html)
that the key has a clean electronics, certainly new transponder PCF7946AT. I exchanged several times these transponders in the keys to the Clio.

gepakg
29th May, 2010, 06:42 PM
possible to be unlocked if you know crypto hi-lo or pin because on page 3 first byte is 0E and can be switched to password mode with 06,tryed many times with success:proud:

regards Gepa

[POL] Nie jest możliwe ponowne otwarcie raz zapisanego transpondera PCF7947AT. Karty muszą zostać otwarte i wlutowany nowy transponder.

[EN] It is not possible to clear the transponder PCF7947AT. The card must be open and the transponder must be replaced with a new one.

PierreTheron
12th June, 2010, 11:24 PM
possible to be unlocked if you know crypto hi-lo or pin because on page 3 first byte is 0E and can be switched to password mode with 06,tryed many times with success:proud:

regards Gepa
So you cannot read this and replace dump with clean dump.
:giveup:no soccer ball
If you don't mind can you explain this..
Thanks
Pierre

robson82
3rd January, 2011, 08:00 PM
I join the request

PierreTheron
3rd January, 2011, 08:56 PM
Yeah

Still waiting to find out if it possible to reuse this pcf xxxx chip???:stickyman::stickyman::stickyman:

obdmaster
3rd January, 2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah

Still waiting to find out if it possible to reuse this pcf xxxx chip???:stickyman::stickyman::stickyman:

I always replace chip then precode using original zed bull, if you dont precode car runs but no remote central lock

albertros
3rd January, 2011, 09:18 PM
Hi,
Not possible.
replace chip and format to suit the keycard you are using.

In the future ... who knows.

Ashraf6119
3rd January, 2011, 10:55 PM
Hi

Rite guys I am looking for the tools which could open this key card without damaging.

Any good link where I can fine nice tool kit.

Regards

Ash

drakov
3rd January, 2011, 11:07 PM
hot air and stanley blade :D

Ashraf6119
5th January, 2011, 08:09 AM
hot air and stanley blade :D

Hi

But, I am sure there must be some sort of a tool kit for those card key :D

Ash

PierreTheron
5th January, 2011, 07:02 PM
Hi

But, I am sure there must be some sort of a tool kit for those card key :D

Ash

A good idea would just be to get a new outer cover???

Did a search on this outer casing long time back.

Ended up with supplier from china that wants to sell a 1000 of these at a time.

Regards

brkic6
13th January, 2011, 05:54 AM
I found somewhere in China (not remember where) Megane cards, but still no for Laguna. There is no tool , just patience, sharp blade,and some mobile phone opening tool.

PierreTheron
11th February, 2011, 08:50 PM
Hi l

Let us contact our chinese suppliers and ask them if they can stock these casings.
If they see there is demand, who knows???

autel15
15th February, 2011, 08:05 AM
Hi l

Let us contact our chinese suppliers and ask them if they can stock these casings.
If they see there is demand, who knows???

Hello my friend,
you could found megane keycards shells

RENAULT MEGANE 3 BUTTON REMOTE KEY CARD SHELL CASE on eBay (end time 23-Feb-11 20:32:32 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-MEGANE-3-BUTTON-REMOTE-KEY-CARD-SHELL-CASE-/300518661667?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45f84ede23#ht_500wt_1156)

i think that there is a supplier from china but i dont remember , when i found i will tell you.

soo you could destroyed the old one keycard and you could replace with this shell -> Like newone :)

lidons
7th March, 2011, 06:31 PM
hello mates
I have concerns with the forum replies, if we change the chip card chip pcf7947AT old with new and reactivated in the car.
command will work?
s true of all the card, megane, laguna Escenic?

sorry my English is google. thanks

ghauman
10th May, 2011, 04:52 PM
Hello all,

Just replaced the pcf7947 in a laguna card with a brand new one, but if i read it with zed bull i gbet to see a id and it still says locked?

is this correct?

does anyone have some experience with this?

thanks

geert

obdmaster
10th May, 2011, 08:37 PM
Hello all,

Just replaced the pcf7947 in a laguna card with a brand new one, but if i read it with zed bull i gbet to see a id and it still says locked?

is this correct?

does anyone have some experience with this?

thanks

geert

Yes it will say its locked, but it still wont work on car, it will start car but remote wont work.;)

ghauman
11th May, 2011, 09:32 AM
Yes it will say its locked, but it still wont work on car, it will start car but remote wont work.;)

Thanks for your help, but i think you did not understand me.
i have a used card and read it with zed bull it showes me a id and says locked, then i replace the ic inside the card with new one and read ity again, did not do any programming sofar, but zed bull still shows me a id and still says locked, i assumed if i change the ic there would be no id and it would say not locked. am i mistaking is it correct that a empty ic should say this info when reading with zed bull?

thanks

PierreTheron
11th May, 2011, 06:33 PM
Every chip pcfxxxxat has got in it its own id.

Try to prepare transponder with Zedbull and you can see that it gets done.

Clone cannot prepare chip for keycards .

Clone can prepare chip for clio 2 key.. (Central locking will work).:beer:

obdmaster
11th May, 2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks for your help, but i think you did not understand me.
i have a used card and read it with zed bull it showes me a id and says locked, then i replace the ic inside the card with new one and read ity again, did not do any programming sofar, but zed bull still shows me a id and still says locked, i assumed if i change the ic there would be no id and it would say not locked. am i mistaking is it correct that a empty ic should say this info when reading with zed bull?

thanks

I 100% understood you m8 ;) go into hitag2 part of zed bull and change mode into cipher manchester then read it will say unlocked but it will start car but not work remote locking after programming into car.:top:

ninja123
11th May, 2011, 10:25 PM
can we get some clear info on this subject?
ie, what needs to be done to use a used card?
replace pcf, then what needs to be done to get remote to work?
Too many different opinions, not sure which route to follow?
can zed bull pre code or not? some say yey and some say ney???
regards the ninja

ps, i got some tool that reads pin and progs cards all in about 30 sec's and has worked perfectly on all with cards and vivaro's etc. cost me 400 quid but dont have to remove uch/bsi, no need to read or remove eeprom or mess about getting pin from dump, WELLLLL WORTH THE MONEY.

ghauman
12th May, 2011, 07:03 AM
can we get some clear info on this subject?
ie, what needs to be done to use a used card?
replace pcf, then what needs to be done to get remote to work?
Too many different opinions, not sure which route to follow?
can zed bull pre code or not? some say yey and some say ney???
regards the ninja

ps, i got some tool that reads pin and progs cards all in about 30 sec's and has worked perfectly on all with cards and vivaro's etc. cost me 400 quid but dont have to remove uch/bsi, no need to read or remove eeprom or mess about getting pin from dump, WELLLLL WORTH THE MONEY.

Thanks all for your help,

The way i see it now is , you have to change the pcf ic inside the card, put it into programming mode with zed-bull ( only original zed-bull can do this, clone cannot), then you will have to get special tool for adapting the card to the car like renault cable from zed-bull, renault explorer, renault commander 2.7 or some others that might do the trick.
I am not shure if that is al it takes to get it working.

ghauman
12th May, 2011, 07:04 AM
I 100% understood you m8 ;) go into hitag2 part of zed bull and change mode into cipher manchester then read it will say unlocked but it will start car but not work remote locking after programming into car.:top:

Thanks for your explanation in this mater,
do you know how to get the remote part to work, how can it be synchonised with the car?

Thanks

PierreTheron
12th May, 2011, 07:16 PM
do you know how to get the remote part to work, how can it be synchonised with the car?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

At the moment only with zed bull original.

Must still find a way past this.( Maybe clone a new card ?? .(That is before you program it to a car))

obdmaster
12th May, 2011, 08:18 PM
Pierre is correct, original zed bull only. Today ive programmed a used laguna 2 card and scenic 2007 again with a used card.

Im proof it is possible but need expensive equipment, , time, and soldering skills.

ghauman
12th May, 2011, 09:04 PM
Thnk you piere and obdmaster,
i made my desision, i am going to order original zed bull together with the renault obd lead.
Thanks for your exellent help.

ninja123
13th May, 2011, 07:54 PM
OBD: will clone zedbull read a new unprogrammed card, then be able to prepare a used card (with new chip) to work the remote part?
regards ninja

PierreTheron
13th May, 2011, 08:20 PM
OBD: will clone zedbull read a new unprogrammed card, then be able to prepare a used card (with new chip) to work the remote part?
regards ninja

Hi , am waiting for new cards to arrive next week.
Then i will try to clone new card with Clone Zedbull Hitag function ,but it may be a no go on this.

Maybe send pcfXXXXat chips to someone with Zedbull ori. and get it done that way.( just a lot of work as chips must be soldered and desoldered to a card )

albertros
13th May, 2011, 10:48 PM
Hi,
wow you are making hard work of this.
1) read old keycard to check it is ok on the transponder side
2) Check the 3 buttons work with a remote tester ( I use advance from Hickleys )

3) Solder in a new pcf7947 chip.

4) ( If you skip this step the car will start but the remote will not work!! ) Format the chip ( ie program lines P6, P7 I think from memory) using hitag 2 programmer, or zed bull, transponder production type 46 renault, if you have one.
This data depends on the car its going to be used for ie different data for Laguna to Megane.

Read with hitag 2, or zed bull. Check 3 buttons with remote tester if all good glue up the key.

The key card is now in virgin state ready to be programmed into car with Renault commander, renault explorer ect ect.

Job done.

ninja123
14th May, 2011, 07:33 AM
Where do I get the data from, ie different for laguna and megane? Will i need to read a virgin card to get this data in the first place?
regards the ninja

Autofix
14th May, 2011, 07:38 AM
Hi,
wow you are making hard work of this.
1) read old keycard to check it is ok on the transponder side
2) Check the 3 buttons work with a remote tester ( I use advance from Hickleys )

3) Solder in a new pcf7947 chip.

4) ( If you skip this step the car will start but the remote will not work!! ) Format the chip ( ie program lines P6, P7 I think from memory) using hitag 2 programmer, or zed bull, transponder production type 46 renault, if you have one.
This data depends on the car its going to be used for ie different data for Laguna to Megane.

Read with hitag 2, or zed bull. Check 3 buttons with remote tester if all good glue up the key.

The key card is now in virgin state ready to be programmed into car with Renault commander, renault explorer ect ect.

Job done.

After this procedure, will Clip program it?

albertros
14th May, 2011, 08:29 AM
Hi,
yes but...
Depends on your version of clip. Newer versions will not. Not even when connected to official Renault site as lines P6 P7 are part coded to a unique vehicle when France send a keycard.
When the card is programmed to the car these 2 lines are re-written then locked.

Older versions of clip will, but I am not sure of the cut off version. There are other posts dedicated to this.

Note I tried switching versions between V85 ( which would not )
and version V48. it locked my clip up and it ended up scrap. I suspect it was a firmware update crash.

Zedbull clone
I don't have one but if the Renault transponder production part does not work use the hitag 2 part and manualy write lines P6 P7.
If pcf7947 isn't listed try using pcf7946

Data :-
If you only have a hitag 2 read a new card and used that. I will post a dump if I get a couple of mins

PierreTheron
14th May, 2011, 06:06 PM
Hi

Can someone help how to do a printscreen of software that i have on my laptop then i can show you what info renau dealer can see on your card when they scan it with their reader..

They can even add more info on to the card..

Thanks

Pierre:beer::beer::beer:

PierreTheron
14th May, 2011, 06:19 PM
Zedbull clone
I don't have one but if the Renault transponder production part does not work use the hitag 2 part and manualy write lines P6 P7.
If pcf7947 isn't listed try using pcf7946

Data :-
If you only have a hitag 2 read a new card and used that. I will post a dump if I get a couple of mins[/QUOTE]

on my Clone with hitag2 function .

Pcf7943 selection button is grey.

Pcf7947 selection button is also grey.

But will try with pcf7946 as i used pcf7947 chips in place of pcf 7946 chips with no problem for clio2 keys.

Thanks for this great info

Pierre

ninja123
14th May, 2011, 08:21 PM
anyone got a RELIABLE supplier for these pcf7947 chips? been looking around but not found a supplier i would trust yet? pref a supplier in uk if poss?
regards ninja

PierreTheron
14th May, 2011, 08:37 PM
Ok

Here image of what dealers can see on the card. Added some info on the last screenshot .

albertros
14th May, 2011, 10:02 PM
anyone got a RELIABLE supplier for these pcf7947 chips? been looking around but not found a supplier i would trust yet? pref a supplier in uk if poss?
regards ninja

Hi,
I used a Chinees supplier but never get all working. PCF7946 are worse.
I have made a jig to program chip without soldering any legs.

The info shown in the main dealer reader is not held in pages P0 - P7 Tried reading the eeprom part of the chip with my Hitag 2 vrs3 but get different dump every time I push read.

micromax
15th May, 2011, 07:39 PM
i read new card by zedbull (ready to program by clip)

it possible to calc isk if i know pin ?

ninja123
15th May, 2011, 08:49 PM
your screen shot shows the chip you read is pcf7936, but card has pcf 7947 and the option is greyed out, are you using orig zed or clone?
regards the ninja

micromax
15th May, 2011, 08:52 PM
dont look on chip type, i open dump from file.i read this long ago.
this is "orginal" from yellow man ;-)

Autofix
16th May, 2011, 07:49 AM
You may need Renault CAN Clip Diagnostic Interface V107 (http://www.diagtool.de/),i t can reading all the information relating to the vehicle can reprogramming, that is clear and reprogramming. Good luck.

Do many people fall for that?

ghauman
16th May, 2011, 09:02 AM
yes you can do reprogramming, .....if you have access to renault net for the in outs code.

micromax
16th May, 2011, 09:46 AM
use renault clip V51, don`t need acces to renault.net. only pin code from uch

albertros
16th May, 2011, 01:09 PM
yes you can do reprogramming, .....if you have access to renault net for the in outs code.

I have tried this with my dealer. Clip will not program a card not prepared for the car. So a genuine card from a third party supplier ( like hickleys ) can not be programmed by the dealer.

The lines P6 P7 come part prepared unique for the car it was ordered for.

P.S. I am not talking about the old versions

ninja123
17th May, 2011, 06:51 AM
so, just to confirm, it is ONLY orig zed bull that can prepare the new blank pcf7947 so remote function will work, OR, is there any other equipment that can do this?
Many thanks, the ninja

albertros
17th May, 2011, 08:02 AM
No,
hitag2 will make virgin keys pcf7947. Tango will, although i havn't got one.

PierreTheron
17th May, 2011, 07:19 PM
No,
hitag2 will make virgin keys pcf7947. Tango will, although i havn't got one.

Hi believe you need pass for it

ninja123
17th May, 2011, 07:51 PM
pass for what? hitag or tango?
just been looking at hitag2 programmers, do i need ver 3 or is only ver 3.1 will do pcf7947?
Also been looking at zed bull's and im not sure that they will work, and orig zedbull is too expensive as you have to buy lots of 'add ons' to make it work!
regards the ninja

PierreTheron
17th May, 2011, 08:12 PM
Hi

****ing Do not know what pass but any pass will be good enough to solve these cards .

Regards The............:joyman:

albertros
17th May, 2011, 08:42 PM
"Hi believe you need pass for it"

Not until you lock it.
I am talking about a new chip.

My hitag 2 is just says " HItag - 2 " on the front software saye v5,2 not the best but does the job I need,

Got it from jennis@obdfactory a good time back.

ninja123
18th May, 2011, 07:04 PM
just looked on obdfactory, they have a 'tag key tool', is this what you have?
It states that it can do what i need it for (pcf7947) BUT
It refers to you needing AVDI or ARBRITES interface??????????????

Do you use stand alone or does it really need one of those other mega expensive products?
Many thanks, ninja

albertros
18th May, 2011, 10:13 PM
Hi,
looks like they don't do it any more.

It looks exactly like this HITAG-2 Key Tool PROGRAMMER | eBay UK (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HITAG-2-Key-Tool-PROGRAMMER-/250807270097?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item3a65473ad1)

ninja123
19th May, 2011, 09:41 PM
albertros: is your hitag2 a ver 3.0 or an older one?
ting tong supplier say it cant do pcf7947 but if you say it can, then ill take your word for it!!
(they normally say anything will work with anything!)
ninja:D

albertros
19th May, 2011, 10:26 PM
Hi,
looks like the one in the link
this is software I got.

ninja123
20th May, 2011, 06:38 AM
thats great, great info, as they are trying to push their new version saying it can do these chips, the old version is cheap as chips.:D
ninja

Sigius
27th September, 2011, 02:57 PM
Is there any good person which can personally help with empty PCF chip programming w HiTAG 2 programmer to make remote working.
If yes, please PM.

PierreTheron
27th September, 2011, 07:48 PM
Hi Sigius

If you got Zedbull clone you can do it .

But if i post it here how to do. Then every chinese seller will have it for sale tomorrow.
So easy and also so simple to do ..//??
You can pm me for how to precode new pcf 7947at .Remote will also work then..
Pierre

Cheers

Sigius
12th October, 2011, 01:22 PM
Can I program new KeyCard with Can CLIP V110 if I extract pin code from UCH ?

PierreTheron
12th October, 2011, 06:07 PM
Can I program new KeyCard with Can CLIP V110 if I extract pin code from UCH ?

Hi
Think it is going to need in / out code with this v110 .

So pincode not going to help mate..

Regards

cezarycezary8
13th October, 2011, 07:21 AM
join to you mates I bought ORV clone from china I can see id of key cards and can,t do anythink replaced few of PCF's and can't program any card. I used precoded one and still nothing. will buy zedbull clone its very interesting if this tool can do that.
ORV for sale.

securipro38
22nd October, 2011, 08:55 PM
Hi Sigius

If you got Zedbull clone you can do it .

But if i post it here how to do. Then every chinese seller will have it for sale tomorrow.
So easy and also so simple to do ..//??
You can pm me for how to precode new pcf 7947at .Remote will also work then..
Pierre

Cheers
A big thanks for your help ,I made as you explain me with my hitag2 reader and the remote worked fine on renault megane2
Thanks
:top:

Meat-Head
22nd October, 2011, 11:07 PM
if your offering pierre i'll have a PM i love you long time

PierreTheron
26th October, 2011, 07:02 PM
if your offering pierre i'll have a PM i love you long time
Hi mate

Talking in riddles here.
But feel free to share ...
:beer::beer:

Meat-Head
26th October, 2011, 07:42 PM
Hi mate

Talking in riddles here.
But feel free to share ...
:beer::beer:

you was saying about clearing used card with zed-bull, but if you make it public, mr ting-tong will know.

if you want to i'll have a pm with the info!

thanks

Meat

PierreTheron
27th October, 2011, 06:27 PM
Hi mate

No problem . Feel free to share and modify as you need..

Maybe next year i will visit reunion.
That is if i can get a passport to get out of this Country.

Regards:beer:

Meat-Head
27th October, 2011, 06:40 PM
That is if i can get a passport to get out of this Country.

OFF TOPIC:-

Well if your going to escape then suggest you aim for spring next year
and meet up at Obdmaster Motors in Never Never Land.

Only downside is once you have been to Nevernever Land you will discover it is called 'Never Never Land' because the town centre, is such a shit hole, you Never Never want to go back to the town - but can't wait to go back to Obdmaster Motors.

Meat

djamelEZS
18th November, 2011, 07:32 PM
only original avdi can do that

PierreTheron
18th November, 2011, 08:04 PM
join to you mates I bought ORV clone from china I can see id of key cards and can,t do anythink replaced few of PCF's and can't program any card. I used precoded one and still nothing. will buy zedbull clone its very interesting if this tool can do that.
ORV for sale.

Hi
.. Have you got it sorted??
:giveup:

pawliq
20th November, 2011, 08:07 PM
HI MATES!
HAVE ANYONE OF TRIED TO REUSE THE NEWEST CARDS 4 BUTTONS WITH 7941 AND 7953 ? AND WHERE U TAKING A KEYBLADES FROM?

ZED BULL ORG, RENAULT EXPLORER 1,6 AND AVDI RENAULT COMMANDER ON THE WAY...

securipro38
4th December, 2011, 11:07 AM
HI MATES!
HAVE ANYONE OF TRIED TO REUSE THE NEWEST CARDS 4 BUTTONS WITH 7941 AND 7953 ? AND WHERE U TAKING A KEYBLADES FROM?

ZED BULL ORG, RENAULT EXPLORER 1,6 AND AVDI RENAULT COMMANDER ON THE WAY...
Tried on megane 3 card and Opel key I changed the pcf7941
and I could read only the 1 st line id card with wrong data
"55555555"
I done the same thing on opel key and the result was the same
"55555555"

pawliq
5th December, 2011, 09:34 PM
YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH READING ID AFTER PROGRAMING OR JUST AFTER REPLACING THE CHIP?

keysph
23rd January, 2013, 04:51 PM
I have a question for Abrites Keytag users in the user manual states "Also you have ability to access additional EEPROM memory of the keys, to prepare a keys ready for starting
of the vehicle using ?Key Tool?"
In the menu are some epp options that acces the eproms of renault cards and other manufacturers.
If I read the info from a working renault card and save it and then write it on a blank card this new card will work on as the original on the car?
Or what is the purpose of those options to read the content of eproms?
For testing I have read the content of an used card and after that i've filled all the bin with FFFFFFF, the card is now modified but not all of it see the bin attached.

avtonega
24th January, 2013, 11:07 PM
Hi

I have experience with Laguna keycard, megane keycard and everything is ok

But few days ago I had Espace in my workshop, costumer wanted to add used keycard on his car with keyless function.

I have found this:
PCF 7936 and three mcu on board.

And now question:
How can I renew card?
Is it possible?

I have solution for PCF7936...

PierreTheron
26th January, 2013, 07:40 AM
Hi

I have experience with Laguna keycard, megane keycard and everything is ok

But few days ago I had Espace in my workshop, costumer wanted to add used keycard on his car with keyless function.

I have found this:
PCF 7936 and three mcu on board.

And now question:
How can I renew card?
Is it possible?

I have solution for PCF7936...

give photo off card casing as well mate .
I might have pre code file for pcf 7936 for this card..

Regards

marek128
26th January, 2013, 10:23 PM
With lines i hawe to put to do pre code new PCF7946 ot 47?

And from where take this data?

Example what data put in to fields to new PCF7947AT for Laguna II? 2button card?