Qrius
25th May, 2010, 10:49 PM
Am I NUTS or is the software link gone?

:bounce:

Still there mate

A K
26th May, 2010, 03:19 AM
vBulletin Message
A K, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Check your registered email address for an activation link.
If you are trying to download files from the download section or download attachments, you are required to post on the forums before gaining access. After posting, your account will be upgraded within 15 minutes. Please don't post asking why you can't download, if you have posted, permission will be automatically granted.
If you are trying to post in the 'Downloads and Streams' section, you require 25 posts and must be a member for at least 30 days before you can post in these sections.

Here's what I get. I've always seen the software before. Did I do something wrong?

A K
26th May, 2010, 03:33 AM
Must of been a glitch. See it now. Thanks

spookyneo
30th May, 2010, 11:25 PM
I don't see it either. Maybe newbies have issues with it ?

johnjack78
5th June, 2010, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=A K;607073]Am I NUTS or is the software link gone

Same problem although think new users have to post something to upgrade their account.

looking for the ftps to be able to add chorus to my box

robbo1
6th June, 2010, 10:57 AM
I can't see it either :(

Devilfish
6th June, 2010, 07:55 PM
Maybe new members need to post a little or be a member for a certain period of time before other sections become visible.

robbo1
6th June, 2010, 08:36 PM
Hello Devilfish, I have followed the newbie rule for visiblity of the section with software, requests etc and could see the section after posting in the forum. It's only the last couple of days that it has disappeared :( I have asked caveman_nige to have a look. Cheers, Rob

krazyvi3t
9th June, 2010, 05:21 AM
Mines has disappear as well, it was there couple days ago.

Devilfish
9th June, 2010, 06:03 PM
Like I said in my previous post, maybe if you had more posts you would see more forums.