PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Skyline 250GT V35 key fob programming

Celicagts24
26th May, 2010, 09:42 AM
Hi guys, I have a Skyline 250GT V35 model, I am trying to program the remote control for the central door locking with no luck, anyone know the procedure?
Note that this car does not have Nissan NATS system equipped on it.
Thanks.

teuton
26th May, 2010, 04:22 PM
Chexk the nissan section in the attachment. Not specifically for your car, but good chances that it will be the same. Post back if it worked. HTH.

Celicagts24
26th May, 2010, 06:57 PM
Unfortunatly no luck.

teuton
26th May, 2010, 08:36 PM
You might have a look here:
How to Program Nissan Car Key Fobs | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/how_5494280_program-nissan-car-key-fobs.html)

Here is another one, but actually the procedure doesn't differ. Do you get into programming mode or not even this?

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1126027

Celicagts24
27th May, 2010, 03:59 PM
unfortunatly I had tried these procedures the last time the car was in the garage with no luck.
As I was fiddling with the consult III, under BCM-REMOTE CONTROL, there are options for remote control confirmation, erasure & customization but no programming.
weird huh.

DCD
30th May, 2010, 10:13 AM
c/u initialisation is used on consult to program keys!
How old is the skyline?

Celicagts24
31st May, 2010, 08:44 PM
I think it 2005 model year, its a Japanese Import, there is no NATS system on this car.

key-maker
15th June, 2010, 11:14 PM
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.

2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times
within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step
successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this
procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should
flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button
is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors
using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button
on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each
transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the
driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.