PDA

View Full Version : No Beatin The Bush... Few Questions LOL!

DAVEY!
26th May, 2010, 05:50 PM
Right, I Had A Vermin Dbox... Which Has Now "Gone Off" VIA NAG3...

Just wondering if anyone of the members/senior members on here know what my "Options" Are ???

Heard about c/s... Dreambox.. Starview?

Basically Im after something simple like the vermin box ect ...

Much appreciated if anyone can help via private message or posting to my thread

Im currently in the N.E ..

I Understand some of the rules of talking about certain topics on this forum, but not fully aware, so any help or guidence would be appreciated guys.

Many Thanks. Davey

26th May, 2010, 06:36 PM
Your options are Starview 6 (tried and tested by me, works great a few channels missing but they will come on over time & probably the cheapest box on the market), Starview Combo (HD version, currently got known glitching problems in some areas and is at least ?50 more than SV6, also a few channels missing). The combo is a great box as its capable of handling satellite and cable all in one box.I'm sure a software fix should resolve that so keep an eye on it. Starviews are very user friendly, no complicated menu's and excess technical garbage for the everyday user

The kryptview u have 2 options either buy a A750 model with a I connector device (slightly bigger than a box of 20 fags) or u can buy the newer latest model which is DW800 which is a HD version, The kryptview is by far the best box but it also comes at a price. All channels working.

Both brands named above will only work via cs, so u must have a internet connection to the box for it to work, Both starviews have a ethernet ports so getting connected the net is straight forward, the A750 does not have a ethernet port which is why you must have the I-connector device which retails for approx ?100. Hope this helps.

The kryptviews are worth the extra money from my exp cos whenever stuff goes down, the kryptview bandwagon has the quickest fix avail and starview are always playing catch up. But if your on tight budget then starviews it is. Both brands are very well supported.

And I've just been told by a friend kryptview have got something called A780 which has ethernet port built in works fine or so i've been told. You'll have to do a bit of research for price of this.

Feel free to PM if needs be

DAVEY!
26th May, 2010, 07:09 PM
Much appreciated for your awnser mate , ive PM'd you, hope to hear from you soon

Thanks again