PDA

View Full Version : Caterpillar

Gvozden
27th May, 2010, 12:09 PM
Does anyone have or have links for Caterpillar Lift Trucks, I?m looking for spare parts number for these models.

I saw over internet something like ProQuest parts manager with part numbers for CAT lift trucks

joshplianfield
28th May, 2010, 02:39 AM
do a search for "caterpillar sis" one will say feb 2010, read up and down load the stw2009,rerr,install and whichever dvd contains yours cats they'll have service and parts info.

superman1979
15th June, 2010, 08:43 PM
γεια σας εχω ενα προβλημα με ενα caterpillar D7H
το προβλημα του ειναι οτι δεν μπορει να σπρωξει μαλλον εχει προβλημα στους δισκους
υπαρχει καποιο τεχνικο εγχειριδιο για επισκευη?

krichnz
15th June, 2010, 09:15 PM
do a search for "caterpillar sis" one will say feb 2010, read up and down load the stw2009,rerr,install and whichever dvd contains yours cats they'll have service and parts info.

Caterpillar SIS doesnt have the Lift Truck information within it, only earthmoving/ heavy machinery.
You need to get the seperate Lift Truck discs/ software.

alcoholahmed
15th June, 2010, 09:27 PM
Does anyone have or have links for Caterpillar Lift Trucks, I?m looking for spare parts number for these models.

I saw over internet something like ProQuest parts manager with part numbers for CAT lift trucks

http://www.catlifttruckportal.com/portal/do/site/cat/cache/off/pid/2

but you need a user name & password to login

m_toy
21st June, 2010, 07:14 AM
I have PMPro instaled, and I can give you parts numbers you need.

Send me an infiormation, what are looking for.

kiberon
21st June, 2010, 11:24 AM
:) thanks
Armenia forever

puli78
29th July, 2010, 10:39 PM
I have PMPro instaled, and I can give you parts numbers you need.

Send me an infiormation, what are looking for.
Hi!
I need part numbers for GP25K, GP35K, GP35N. Can you help me?

m_toy
30th July, 2010, 06:45 AM
Hi,

Of course i can.
Which p/n would you like to have ?? I will copy relevant pages to you.

puli78
31st July, 2010, 07:11 AM
Hi,

Of course i can.
Which p/n would you like to have ?? I will copy relevant pages to you.
Hi
I don't need a specific part number. I would like to have part numbers for the whole machine. So if you can please upload all.
Where can I download the PMPro?

m_toy
31st July, 2010, 11:16 PM
Hi,

It?s too big to upload for me. It?s around 4 Gb. I don?t know, where to download it. I am working for authorized dealer.

puli78
3rd August, 2010, 09:54 AM
Hi,

It?s too big to upload for me. It?s around 4 Gb. I don?t know, where to download it. I am working for authorized dealer.
Hi!
Where you from?
Could you copy PMPro to DVD and send me through the post? Or please upload it somehow I need it so much. thanks