PDA

View Full Version : Insite 7.x - DDDL DDRS DDCT

Belefronte
28th May, 2010, 08:27 AM
Hello DK community, I'm imploring for a training software for insite 7.x dddl ddrs ddct please I need it because I haver a lot of questions and the ebst way to get them quickly its by a training software. Please mates

dieselman77
28th May, 2010, 11:39 AM
MOST OF THE SOFTWARE HAVE A TRAINING MODE IN THEM ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON THE TABS AT THE TOP AND FIND IT CLICK YES ENABLE TRAINER AND THEN IT WILL LET YOU PLAY AROUND LIKE YOUR CONNECTED TO A TRUCK AND U CAN SEE WHAT ALL THE FEATURES AND OPTIONS ARE FOR HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT HAVE A GOOD DAY

dimitar22
28th May, 2010, 11:39 AM
Hello DK community, I'm imploring for a training software for insite 7.x dddl ddrs ddct please I need it because I haver a lot of questions and the ebst way to get them quickly its by a training software. Please mates

Press search button and you will find cummins insite tutorial.
First search then ask for help.

Belefronte
28th May, 2010, 06:09 PM
I mean a training = tutorial faq how to use the program no in a simulator mode, and I didnt find a software like this in the search.. or I wouldnt asking for help...

MELEJ1
28th May, 2010, 08:08 PM
I can help you i was a service manager of cummins

MELEJ1
28th May, 2010, 08:09 PM
what do you want to know??

hercamp
28th May, 2010, 09:27 PM
did I upload a lot of programing info ....in drs ddrs and 7x vertion of dddl...I think u can learn more from the other members..and solve the problems .

Belefronte
29th May, 2010, 01:27 AM
can you msg me with your e-mails please :D?

dimitar22
29th May, 2010, 09:48 AM
what do you want to know??

Can you tell as more abut cummins calterm, or upload it if you have it.
And some info abut calibration of cummins pt pumps.