PDA

View Full Version : DM 500s help

scuba
21st November, 2008, 04:47 PM
Hello,

been using a 500c for quite awhile now and very happy with it but i also have a s*y dish hanging on my house so i thought will get a 500s and try get it to work...As i don`t know how to set it up and what image is best to use would appreseate some help(the dish is pointed at Astra 19.2.):smokin:

scuba
22nd November, 2008, 10:14 AM
got dk 1.1 working on it no problem did a scan picket up about 70 channels most of them are dublicated?? so really there is about 15 channels? is that right? Also can see only 5 of them the rest i can see the epg only...do i have to ftp the keys to it the same way as to 500c??some help please,what cam should i be using? and how to get more channels in?:smokin:

thered
22nd November, 2008, 11:49 AM
your wasting your time m8 tbh there is not much worth watching on 19 east since a couple of weeks ago as they changed encryption

to answer your question though there is over 1000 channels on 19 east i am not sure if a sky dish is strong enough to recieve them all anyways even though its a strong signal to make the most you need a bigger dish and motor but even then unless your doing card share you will be limited to what you can view

scuba
22nd November, 2008, 12:42 PM
cheerse m8 will have to get a motorised dish then:idea: