PDA

View Full Version : Technomate 3100d

mordok19
21st November, 2008, 10:59 PM
Hi all, I bought a technomate 3100d box of ebay, the seller said it was patched. After getting it up & running I found alot of channels were still scrambled. Please advise on how to patch it & what is required.
Many Thanks
Mordok19

.: JaCkPoT :.
22nd November, 2008, 12:15 AM
What channels are not working. Premiere is gone. So dont expect that for a long time.

mordok19
24th November, 2008, 07:09 PM
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have a monoblock which is locked on astra & hotbird. I have tried patching alot of the channels are still scrambled. Anyone know how many channels I Should be able to get after patching?

Thanks
Mordok19

benny/9
24th November, 2008, 08:11 PM
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have a monoblock which is locked on astra & hotbird. I have tried patching alot of the channels are still scrambled. Anyone know how many channels I Should be able to get after patching?

Thanks
Mordok19
hi m8,
you wont find many chns still open on the patch with your set up
there are only few polsat chns on hotbird,and tv globo and a few other
chns, now the encryption has changed from nagra 2 has changed to nagra 3
other than that the most you will get from astra and hotbird
is the free to air chns, you need to get the system motorised
most technomate users are also useing the diablo cam and are
getting a great choice of chns from eutelsat 16e and thor 1w.

alunfennell
24th November, 2008, 08:37 PM
What is available on eutelsat 16e with a Technomate 3100D ? Most of those channels are in Conax , the TM3100D does not even have a multycrypt card reader never mind a Cam slot for any Duolabs products, the only Satellite worth tuning into with this receiver is Thor 1-2 (0.8w) for Digitv untill they change to Nagra3.

For anybody buying a receiver over Christmas, Make sure you buy one with a Cam Slot or at the very least a card Reader prefurably a receiver running on Linux or your heading for some disapointment especially with the new Encryptions been rolled out across Europe at the moment.

24th November, 2008, 09:07 PM
if polshat arnt working then please allow the keys to AU.

bill4676
23rd December, 2008, 02:23 PM
ijust got one from ebay can some one point me in the right direction to get software and software for it

23rd December, 2008, 03:59 PM
look at the technomate stickies....